*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400936-Dearest-Trinity
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1400936
I wrote this in loving memory of our angel - Trinity Nicole Patterson
My precious angel can you hear me?  Your Mommy would like to talk to you.

Can you tell me about Lord God the Father, Jesus Christ and Heaven too?

What are the streets of Heaven like?  Are they really made of solid gold?

I bet those Pearly Gates shine brighter than from the stories that have been told.

Do you ever see our past loved ones who have also gone home up above?

I can imagine you wrapped up in their arms - surrounded by all of their love.

Does your heart still feel human emotion or has that all been taken away?

Although I'm sure you're at peace up in Heaven, I still miss you here everyday.

You see, Baby girl you were the miracle of life that I needed to help save my soul.

Never dreaming his plan was to take you away as soon as you'd reached his goal.

Can you see how your life truely changed us?  Now we will never be the same.

Ultimately you were sent to help save us - as symbolized by your precious name.
© Copyright 2008 TriciaPatterson (tmpatterson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400936-Dearest-Trinity