*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400959-till-everest-ill-reach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Other · #1400959
do u got what it takes?


in the past, the secret of success of each person was his passion for his education and his devoting will to become someone useful so as to benefit his own enviroment and improve the quality of his society's life.

above all the elements needed, a role model came as a priority.one must choose his guide during his road and shed some light upon hidden mysteries.

our grandfathers and our fathers came from a generation we are proud of, they came from an era which is considered as the back bone of our present life.

as life proceeds so is our way of living which became more and more sophisticated even to us to understand, so one wonders if the first step in his life towards permenent acheievement might be secure if he followed his ancestor's footsteps?!



actually,here isthe thing.as life goes on, human beings evolve and so does their surrounding enviroment.

this change became the only constant thing in our daily life ,our needs became differant and various, so has the way of learning and working. it became totally differant and contradicting to the old ways of living.



nowadays,youth find it more convienent to create their own road, to leave their own print.

even though, youth still need some guidance, the question here is whon should we follow?



mahfouz,zewail,taha hussein?! this generation is do great and had done a great effort but their way of life aren't applicable anymore nowadays.



we need someone who goes with the same conflicts we are living,who knows what we are dealing with . we need some who has setermination to reach hid goal and when he does he sets an example for the rest of us and becomes a role model for everyone.



this the light we need for our road to complete our journey.

we mustn't look for the outer facts of his life like where he was born , where he went to school or what titles and prizes he won but we are rather looking for the inner man , the soul behind the picture.

why he wanted to do what he did ?

where he got his power ?

what was his motivation to do so?



everybody should be able to reach his everest.

when there is a will , there is a way.

find your passion, find your motivation.no matter what is it don't be afraid to show it even if it is simple like a song , a story or even a picture.

eventually the most imporatnt thing is that you find that twinkle which will lead you to your own everest.

© Copyright 2008 unique knight (uniqueknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400959-till-everest-ill-reach