*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401441-Seduced-By-Evil
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1401441
Something bad is waiting while you sleep.
I watched him prepare for our encounter as another day went by, built on lies, and false hopes, all the while arming him with a smoky self confidence that his small mind blindly accepted.  During the day, he was a control freak, but by the witching hour, when he entered my realm, his nightmare, disguised as fantasy, became my reality. 

Entombed in the world of dreams his arrogance masked his vulnerability seducing me for yet another night.  My identity, obvious yet obscure, haunted his fabricated chamber of love.

"Who are you?" he asked.

His curiosity coaxed me to abandon the shadows.  At first, he smiled, thinking that I would bend at his will.  His sapphire eyes glowed in anticipation of another victim falling for his shallow charm. 

The image I projected of beauty beyond words weakened his knees.  I caressed his smooth face, puckered my lips, and with tenderness, planted a kiss. 

"Is this real?" he asked. 

Lulled by a false sense of reality, he allowed me to stroke his curly hair, nibble his lobes, and plant kisses along the back of his neck. 

My heart burned with desire and I smiled in anticipation, delighted at his naïve nature.  The young made such easy prey.

As soon as he opened his heart, the distortion, which my spell cast, lifted with slow deliberate malice. 

"Huh, what are you?"

The new illumination brought forth by darkness revealed my true identity.  Panic enshrouded his face and a cloud of fear seeped from his soul.  The rude awakening sent shock waves through his body, empowering me even more.

In my domain, surprise became my biggest weapon.  His jaw dropped when I plunged the dagger into his torso, just above his navel. 

"Scream my Sweet, for in the realm of dreams I am the only one who can hear you."

He shrieked--gripped with terror, not knowing what to do as his adrenaline intoxicated me with delight.  Somehow, he gathered the strength and shoved me aside, only to trip over his own feet.

"Trying to leave?" I whispered,  "We're just getting started."

This time I lifted the blood-coated dagger above my hideous face and listened to the rhythm of his heavy breath as it blended with my favorite beat. 

Drip.  Drip.

Again I struck, slicing his outstretched palm, creating the symphony of my demonic lust.

Drip.  Drip.

"Please," he begged, "let me wake up."

He reminded himself as if reciting an incantation that this was just a dream, just a dream.

By now he moaned in his sleep and turned over in his bed. 

I lurked above him, wiping the blade, mixing his fresh blood with mine and cooed in ecstasy.  Its intoxicating scent filled my mind and satisfied my hunger.  With the essence of our precious liquid infused together, I lapped up every single drop cleaning the blade.  The delicious ritual left me breathless and him weak. 

Aware that I must not allow my slave to wither away, I disappeared into the shadows, releasing him from my bond.  I smirked as he awoke confused and disoriented.  Satisfied, I let him be, counting the hours until our next rendezvous.  I beamed with devilish delight, completely aware that soon he will be foolish enough to allow me to take another piece of his soul and claim it as my own. 

-561 words

© Copyright 2008 Nomar Knight (nomarknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401441-Seduced-By-Evil