*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401512-The-True-Story-Of-Winky-The-House-Elf
Rated: · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1401512
Fanfic about an evil house-elf. Evil Winky for the win!!!
SPEW. The society for the "protection" of elvish welfare. This has been the only thing keeping me alive for the last three years. Night after night planning my revenge against the evil force that is Hermione Jane Granger. Her desire to force us from our simple ways serving our masters is the driving force behind my many atempts at her life.

My first such attempt at her life ocurred not long after winter had ended two years ago. I had been following her for some time but the nature of my powers mean that, even with her amazing mind, she suspected nothing. Her weakneses were not easy to find, being a very able young witch. One of them being her obsession with her school work coupled with her suseptability to lose her nerve under pressure. However, weakness I initaly took advantage of what was purely her attitude towards house elves.

My observations meant that I knew exactly where Hermione was likey to be all day. I therefore knew when she was likey to be alone. Most of the time she was acompanied by her friends the strange looking red haired one and the friend of that shameful abomination Dobby who every knows as Harry Potter. However on Thursday afternoon after Arithmancy. Rather than taking a quick route straight to the charms she always - assuming its a pleasent day of course - takes a stroll round the lake to "clear her thoughts" or whatever exuse shameful people like her use as an exuse for not continuing with their asigned tasks. It was to be her undoing - or so I thought.

I recalled a time the shameful abomination Dobby came to me with some utter doxy droppings about having helped Harry Potter in some way - as he did every single time he had any dealing with that boy. I had to pretend to be interested of course in case he revealed any valuble informating about her.

"Dobby has saved Harry Potter's Wheazy" cried Dobby with a shameful pride he gained from assisting an enemy of his master. We were in the kitchens of Hogwarts - I had struggled to hide my discrace which came from serving anyone other than my master but it would be worth it to save my fellow elves from the evil that is SPEW.

"Yes, yes Dobby tell your friend all about your heroism" I replied. This made Dobby uncomfortable as I knew it would. Underneath that hideously clothes exterior was the heart of an Elf. We do what we do out of loyalty to our masters. If we fail we are punished. I may have been abandoned by my master but none else will suffer the same fate if I can help it.

"Harry Potter is the greatest wizard Dobby ever knew -" (I had to fight the urge to stick his tea cosy down his throat along with Dobby's pride) " - but even he did not know how to save his Wheazy. Lucky for him I overhears McGonagal and the mad eyed one talking - that is how Dobby hears all about it". At the mention of Alastor Moody's name there was a sudden twich inside me. I of course had heard my master speak of him often - a lot of respect he had for him. It was a feeling I had not felt since I was in the presence of my young master. And so he went on, I was not really paying much attention but one thing he said stuck with me. He mentioned something called gillyweed - I didn't pay much attention to it.

Just as I was thinking this three stangely dressed women walked into the room - which was saying something considering who else was in the room. They were dressed in black pointy hats, and black cloaks. They appeared women but their beards persued me differently. Me and Dobby were too shocked to speak. Suddenly one of the the women spoke in althogh they were of a collective mind.

"Hail Winky who is the servant of Albus Dumbledore!"

"Hail Winky who will one day be a servant of Voldermort!"

"Hail Winky who will one day be Queen of the world!"

"Hail Winky!"

"Hail Winky!"

"Hail Winky!"

"What is this?" said Dobby. "Has Dobby eaten from the insane root?"

"Hail Dobby wearer of the tea cosy!

"Hail Dobby who will one day own a lime green bowler hat!"

"Hail Dobby who will one day be king of the merpeople!"

Just as this was happening the short, grey haired wizard known as the Professor Flitwick came through the door. He had a casual look on his face and did not look at all concerned by the three intruders.

"Sorry about this Dobby and Winky. I was experimenting with a charm to bring some characters from muggle literature to life. These women were suppose to be witches apparently. Anyway as you can see they escaped - I was preocupied with another man who claimed he could not be killed by anyone who was born by a woman and another who claimed I had obviously just come back from service in some place called Afghanistan and when I asked how he knew that this was supposedly true he said "elementry my dear Flitwick " and urged me to pass him his violin at which point I grew incredibly tired of the afair and unconjured them where they stood."

"Hail Flitwick -"

"Oh do shut up!" he said whilst waving them away effortlessly with his wand before bidding us good by and leaving us as we were. It took a while for my train of thought to continue after this intrusion but when I did I decided to steal something from Professor Snape's office just like Dobby did. There had to be a way I could use them to make a poison. Dobby meanwhile seemed excited at the prospect of being king of the merpeople.

"One day Dobby will be king of the merpeople. Maybe they will be kind enough to make Dobby some socks out of seaweed ..."

It became clear that I would need some help. But the only thing I was able to trade with people was food. Who would be evil enough to be willing to trade a lethal potion recipe for food. After one fiftteen minute visit to the Slytherin common room I had one lethal potion recipe for three cornish pasties and two apple pies. And so the next phase of my plan could commence...

I watched her walking beside the lake. My trap was in place. All that was left was to watch from a distance as she spang my trap. On the floor there was a note. Something I wrote saying how "happy" the house elves were to receive such support from someone who was interested in their welfare and as a token of our "aprishiation" here is a gift". She did as I planned find the note. She picked up the gift and examined it for a moment, she smiled to herself and then set off back to the castle. I rushed off back to the kitchens,absolutely ecstatic, knowing that I would have to get back to my duties as soon as possble.

However, later that day,as I was full filling my duties of cleaning the castle whilst the students where asleep, to my utmost horror - I saw something that realised how drastic my next plan was to become - I saw the treacle tart of which I had hidden the poison and a note next to it. I recognised the writing at once to belong to that shameful excuse of a witch Hermione Granger. The note said something about how kind the house elves where for giving her such a nice treat but she could not accept it as it was unfair that after cleaning the castle and making all the food that they should cook extra food for her! This confused the houseelves very much as none of them could recall giving anyone a Treacle Tart - But, to my utter shock, I saw them take it back anyway saying something about not wanting to waste food. I knew I had to get rid of it as soon as possible before any innocent victim will be poisioned. That would be the easy part, the hard part would be planning the assasination of Miss Granger.
© Copyright 2008 Black Blood Filled Tears (tornheartsclub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401512-The-True-Story-Of-Winky-The-House-Elf