*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401887-The-Virgin-Game
by jammit
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1401887
The encounter of a virgin and an older man.
He laid back on the bed, partially sitting up with pillows propped up under his back. His clothes were piled on the floor and one hand firmly massaging his large tight testicles. His cock was hard and at attention.

The girl was sitting on the edge of the bed. Legs closed, shoulders hunched and a hand descreatly placed over her dark triangle of curly hair.

"What are ya waiting for?" he asked in a gruff yet charming voice. "My little blue pill's workin' its magic, now or never sweetheart."

She turned and looked at him, then her eyes focused on his standing member. Her stomach tightened imperceptibly, "Do you have any--lube?" She asked in a small voice, her long black hair falling over shoulder and partially covering her right breast.

He grinned, grabbed the bottle and squirted on his hand and all over his mushroomed head. Stroking the legth of his cock, he gave her a broad inticipating smile.

She knelt beside him on the bed and replaced her hand with his, stroking the lube over the length of him, massaging his testicles and then swung one leg over him, leaning against his strong burly chest. She straddled him and buried her face into his neck and draped her arms around his neck as she lowered her body onto his standing, throbbing cock. Her lips parted as his head disappeared inside of her body.

"So tight," he grunted.

She wanted to pull away, to get him from inside her body but it was too late for that. She panted as she felt his swollen member pulse inside her and it burned. Tears rolled down her cheeks. This man, he was old enough to be her father or perhaps her grandfather. His hand held her close and his breath sounded in her ears.

With a quick thrust her drove his hard cock deep inside her. She cried out. Her virginity gone.

Blood trickled from her vagina, staining his cock cherry red. He smiled.

More tears flowed down her cheeks.

He drove in with a second thrust. His testicles slapping against her. Again and again. So tight.

She was slender, with a-cup tits and a shaved pussy. It was all part of the game and the price. She was eighteen but looked several years younger and shaved to look pre-pubescent. A rich man's delecacy without exactly beding a minor, just a virgin who looked the part.

She held close to the man, her tears flowing steadily down her cheek as he was driving his cock deeper and harder inside of her. Blood covering his cock.

"Please finish, please," she begged under her breath.

He grinned, at her words, driving as deep as he could manage. She felt like an angel. This was all part of it. The pain and the blood and the tears.

She groaned with every push as he began to gasp slightly, then suddenly his back stiffened and he drove one last hard push deep inside of her pussy. He pulled her tight to him and he groaned as his cum was shot off inside of her.

They laid their for a long moment before he let her get up. Blood and semen drained out from between her legs, trailing down her legs and she staggered to the bathroom to clean up.

He watched as she staggered away on wobbly legs and took a towel and wiped off her blood from his cock.
© Copyright 2008 jammit (jammit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401887-The-Virgin-Game