*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401938-The-Vampire-of-Ombra
Rated: E · Short Story · Ghost · #1401938
The vampire of Ombra is scared of something...
The Vampire of Ombra woke up one day and said "I want to go to the store." So he did. He bought soap and an umbrella and he paid with a credit card. Then he opened the umbrella and walked out into the day. He didn't like crosses.

He was thinking about last night’s victim. She was a beautiful young girl in her thirties and red hair. She screamed and cried until she became a vampire and attacked her boyfriend.

The vampire thought about that until he got to his car and there was a huge cross spray painted on his windshield.

He was so scared he ran back in to the store. He saw a cashier who had helped him earlier holding an empty can of spray paint. He turned into a bat and flew above the cashier then he turned into a wolf and fell on the cashier and attacked him.

A red headed lady walked in to the store and saw the wolf attacking the cashier. She had white skin and she was holding a pink umbrella. She said stop! to the wolf and she bit him in the neck. Instantly the wolf died, and the lady stood up scared. She cried and cried, telling the police she could die. She begged to find her boyfriend, so he could kill her as a wolf. She was happy and sad and they arrested her.

The End.
© Copyright 2008 Bargrind (bargrind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401938-The-Vampire-of-Ombra