*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402222-a-look-in-the-pasta-peak-in-the-future
by volga
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1402222
This was my english written project.
A LOOK INTO YOUR PAST...
All throughout the year 2007 I have had a gaze of all your wonderful ups and frustrating and depressing downs. I have witnessed how you have grown through experiences and still have kept pieces of your childish demeanors in yourself. You have effortlessly made friends and still have kept the old ones.
One of your biggest damaging flaws is your inherent inability to verbalize what you feel, this weakness have always hindered you from relinquishing your doubts and fears, your hurts and pains, and all of those things that bothers you. Still, you have improved your self-esteem and you have gained confidence, which is very good. Laughing has always been your friend and your mask, disguising all that is bothering you because throughout the year 2007, you always was afraid that people would never understand why you are sad or hurt and because of your fear, your friends seek always for your help because the thought that you are worry-free always comes up, but don’t get me wrong, I know you like to help your friends but still, you need to help your self first.
Being part of your section was very important and vital for your process of being self-actualized yet there is still a long way to go before you completely become self-actualized. The attainment of sheer love and belongingness, safety and self-esteem needs a lot more time. On the downside of being part of your section, your slothfulness has been more severe than ever, your unwillingness to do assignments, indolence in exerting effort on projects and sheer lack of focus in studying are great shame. Perceived by my eyes, you have shown great improvement in your social life and your relationship with the divine Father has really strengthened; yet there are a lot more to improve on and that is why there is another year, another chance, another hope for much greater experiences, much growth and much more discoveries in life.

A PEAK IN THE FUTURE..
It is now 2008; improvement and growth should be in full surge this year for you. You have lots of habits that have been so damaging, so annoying, or frankly, so unsavory that you simply need to cut out of your life. Like mold on cheese,
I know at times you will feel not ready, or able to slice it off completely. Or maybe it has been with you so long, it’s just hard to imagine life without it.
What are you afraid of? I know there is plenty you fear. Fears come in all shapes and sizes, from the fear of spiders to the fear of the principal. You, I know, are afraid of speaking in front of a crowd, growing old, losing friends, looking bad, embarrassing yourself. And the list goes on and on. Everybody is afraid of something and to different degrees. But fear, my friend, is the enemy, fear hinders and weakens the soul resulting to multiple damages and injuries beyond repair and that, my friend, is what not I want to happen to you. Also, you need to believe. Believe in yourself. Laziness also is a major enemy so discharge that already in the dumpster of your system. Do not be afraid of new things to come, have courage to change and improve what you can, have new friends but keep the old ones and most important of all, love the Creator with all your heart and pray to Him and I promise you, happiness will be bountiful this 2008.
© Copyright 2008 volga (pb0902tf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402222-a-look-in-the-pasta-peak-in-the-future