*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402668-Pretty-Woman
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1402668
Erotic short story about an older woman meeting a younger man in a bar playing pool
As Joy walked along the line of shops she felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman solely because of the amount of bags she was carrying. Unfortunately the only person that had made any big mistakes was herself in wearing a pair of high heels to go shopping in. Her feet were killing her and she was seriously considering buying another pair of shoes just to be able to sit down and take her boots off. When she had left the house that morning the last thing she had expected to be doing was having a spending spree and wandering around shops in heels.

Now, as she tottered along the pavement, she had had her pleasure and was now regretting the pain that her spur of the moment decision was bringing on. Not because of the money she had spent but because she felt as if she were walking on knife blades, knowing that if she did not sit down soon she was going to be forced to take her boots off and walk along the rest of Union Street in her stocking soles. It was then she spotted a pub on the corner with a sign boasting that they served espresso coffee.

Entering the public house, she made her way towards the barman who was wearing a Scotland rugby shirt. She had known as soon as she had entered the bar that it was not for her but determined to have a seat; she waited patiently for her turn to be served.

"Can I have a white coffee please," she asked politely.

"Sorry hen, the machines knackered. I could boil you a kettle if you want I've got a jar of Nescafe." The rugby fan offered.

"Erm, no. No thanks." The thought of an instant coffee hand-made by the man in front of her was not an appealing one. Making up her mind that she was definitely not walking any further, she decided to have a glass of red wine instead.

Joy paid for her drink and then turned to see where she could sit down. She chose a booth in a corner and threw her bags on to the chair before sliding her way along the opposite bench.

Glad to be sitting down, she sighed contentedly taking the weight off her feet. Soon she was enjoying the warmth, the wine and most of all not having to walk. As she sat, she leisurely watched on as a young guy played pool at the opposite end of the bar.

She reckoned the pool player was in his late twenties, which would put him at roughly 10 years younger than she was. He was tall and slim with messy brown hair and she enjoyed watching him as he potted a yellow ball perfectly into the corner pocket. Joy thought the younger man was good looking although she would have preferred him clean shaven rather than with the 3 day old stubble that peppered his face but that did not stop her imagining his beard scraping roughly across her chin. With nothing else to do, she sat contentedly watching the different coloured balls clacking together and rolling over the green baize. At one point the chap bent over in front of her and she took secret delight in casting her eyes over his firm buttocks. The sight sent her into a day dream as she imagined the good looking man showing her how to hold a cue and bending her over the table.

As she continued to drink the wine, she knew she should not finish the glass of merlot, knowing that she was going to have to make the dreaded drive back home but the warmth of the pub, the melodic clicking of the balls and the thought of the pool players body tight up against her as she had a firm grip of his cue, enticed Joy into drinking more and more of the intoxicating liquor.

Disappointingly, the man potted the black ball and drained his pint glass, obviously getting ready to leave the pub. Joy looked up at him as he passed her table to try and get a better look at his face before he left. Unexpectedly, he winked cheekily at her and she felt her cheeks burn and her stomach lurch. Joy quickly let her head fall to her chest and found her thumb nail to be extremely interesting. Her entire body had been enveloped in a rush of heat under his gaze, which had resulted in her feeling awkward and wishing she had not drank us much of the wine as she had. Deciding it was also time for her to leave the pub she started getting her things together when, without warning, another glass of wine appeared in front of her and the good looking pool player slid into the seat in front of her, now holding a full pint of lager.

"Hi there. Mind if I join you?"

Joy looked into the smiling eyes of the stranger in front of her.

"No, not at all. Thanks for the wine but I am driving I won't be able to drink it."

"You're kidding, right? You'll already be over the limit with that," he said motioning towards her now empty glass. "You're driving no where tonight little lady." With that said, he pushed the glass closer towards her. "I'm Phillip by the way."

"Joy."

Phillip smiled endearingly at her and she noticed his strong white teeth. "And it is a Joy to meet you."

"I'm sorry; I am not used to strangers buying me drinks. What are you up to?" she asked cynically.

"Me? I'm not up to anything. Can't a guy buy a gorgeous woman a drink when he wants to?" Phillip asked, clutching his hands beneath his chin.

"But you're not buying a gorgeous woman a drink. You're buying a drink for a woman who is probably old enough to be your mum and who, incidentally, is unable to accept your kind offer." Joy pushed the glass back towards him.

"You're hardly old enough to be my mum and you're nothing like her, that's for sure. For one, she would never be in a pub on her own and for another; she wouldn't be ogling men as they played pool."

"I wasn't," Joy immediately cried in her own defence. "I was just, erm. I was just... watching you play." She trailed off, failing to find any other words.

"Yeah, yeah. I saw you watching me bend over the table, eyeing up my ass as I cleared the table." Phillip pushed the wine glass back towards Joy smiling.
Joy found Phillip's smirk extremely attractive and started warming to the young chap in front of her, she returned his smile. "To be honest I wouldn't normally be in a pub on my own but I couldn't walk another step. If I could have found a café first, I would have been in it and I wouldn't have been drinking wine." Once more she pushed the glass back towards Phillip.

"Girls and their heels, eh? You're just a slave to fashion."

Joy laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Us girls just have to torture ourselves on a daily basis just to look fabulous for you young boys."

"There you go again about age. It's only a number you know."

"It may only be a number to you but the difference is in double figures."

"Hey, the only figure I am interested in is yours and from where I am sitting it looks mighty fine."

Joy followed Phillip's eye line and realised that he was staring down her cleavage, which did appear to be very prominent. Not for the first time since meeting Phillip she blushed. Feeling awkward all she could do was look back up at the handsome stranger who was still staring down her top.

Phillip eventually managed to drag himself away from her breasts and looked directly into her eyes. Joy felt distinctly odd as their eyes locked into each other. She could feel the heat creep all down her body until it reached her toes which curled under his powerful gaze. Without realising what she was doing she lifted the glass of wine and took a drink, breaking the spell she felt she was under.

Phillip smiled and said nothing as he took a large mouthful of his lager. Joy continued to sip from her own glass. She felt out of her depth and at a loss for words, she did not know what to say next. The silence developed around them until Phillip eventually said, "What are you doing in Aberdeen?"

"Actually that is a bit of a problem."

"What is? Being in Aberdeen?"

"Well funnily enough, I am not Aberdonian."

"I had guessed that but don't worry about it. I'm not racist, I'll buy drinks for girls from anywhere."

"I bet you do but that's not what I meant. I think I may just have stranded myself away from home. As you so rightly pointed out I am going to be over the limit and unable to drive. I am either going to have to find the train station or book into a hotel." She shrugged sighing. "God, I am so stupid."

"Or you can crash at mine? I wouldn't mind and I am sure my flat mate wouldn't mind either."

"Eh, I don't think so. It's bad enough I am in Aberdeen, too pissed to drive but ending up sleeping at someone's house is just too much."

"Look Joy, you can get the train, you can stay in a hotel or you can come back to mine and sleep in my bed while I crash on the couch, save the money and spend it on the next round of drinks."

Joy mulled over his words. "Thanks for the offer but I better book into a hotel. No offence but I don't know you from Adam and it wouldn't be right."

"Fair enough but it's still your round," Phillip winked at her and shook his now empty pint glass in her face.

Giving in, Joy lifted her bag and took her purse from it. Pulling out a ten pound note she handed it to Phillip. "You get them in and get change for the pool table too."

He looked at her bemused, "You want to play?"

"Yes, I want to play."

"Then the lady will play," he promised as he made his way to the bar.

On return he went straight to the pool table. Joy watched him as he bent to fit the money into the slot and push the button. Soon she heard the balls rolling down the chute ready to be placed into the triangle. She picked up her glass of wine and went over to the table just as Phillip had finished setting up the balls.

Phillip handed her another small bottle of wine and her change but kept ten pence of it, which he flipped on to the table. "Heads or tails?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter. You break," Joy urged as she poured more wine into her glass.

"No problem." Phillip broke and the balls scattered over the table. One red ball was potted from the break. "Looks like I am on reds then."

Joy busied herself trying to find a cue as Phillip went on to pot another red. Picking up the cube of blue chalk, Joy admired his build as he leaned over the table. She could pick out his well defined back muscles through his t-shirt and had an overwhelming urge to reach out and touch them as he took another shot. Unfortunately for Phillip, the red he was trying to pot ricocheted off the jaws of the pocket and stayed on the table.

Shrugging, he motioned to Joy that it was her shot. In response Joy took another mouthful of wine before picking out which yellow ball she should go for. Deciding to go for what looked like an easy shot she leant forward and placed her hand on the table. Much to Phillip's surprise, Joy coolly potted the yellow and landed up perfectly for her next ball.

Mouth still open, Phillip banged his cue on the ground to show his admiration of the shot. "You're a bit of a shark, aren't you?"

"Hmmm I don't remember saying that I couldn't play." She put to him teasingly before potting another yellow.

Phillip stood back and watched as Joy lined up her next shot. Her hand now flat on the table he cast his eyes up her arm and over the curve of her breasts, down over the arch of her back to her rounded bottom. Phillip liked what he saw. The swell of her pendulous breasts as they hung over the table and the delightful arc of her bum were turning him on as he mentally undressed her. He could easily imagine himself slotted in behind her. His hand next to hers on the green felt, his other hand around her, stroking and pinching her right nipple, his hard erect cock pushed between her wet lips as he bent her over the pool table. As she pulled her arm back to strike the white ball he could feel himself going hard as he thought of the two of them together. Still staring at Joy's bum he did not notice that she had missed her shot.

"Damn!" she exclaimed straightening up and catching Phil's stare.

Snapping out of his reverie, he hoped that his jeans weren't showing Joy exactly what he thought of her. Going to the table to play his shot he felt uncomfortable as he went to hit his ball. Completely distracted, he played an impossible shot and ended up potting the white.

"Eh two shots," he admitted ashamedly.

Joy grinned and said nothing as she retrieved the white ball and positioned it within the D. Calmly she went on to pot her remaining balls, which only left the black.

"I hate this bit. I always put too much pressure on myself and muck up."

"Well, feel free to muck up this shot. I can't remember the last time a woman whipped my ass and I don't want to be able to either." Phillip declared.

"Be assured, if I ever do whip your ass you will want to remember it," Joy looked wickedly at Phillip and winked seductively. "Now what bag do you want it in?"

"Never mind pool, what were you saying about whipping my ass?" he enquired. Joy laughed, ignoring his comment and nodded towards the table.

"I tell you what," Phillip bargained. "You pot the black and I'll pay for your hotel, if you miss it, you come back to mine and I sleep on the couch. What do you think? It's a win win situation. Do we have a deal?"

Joy lifted her glass and looked at him over the rim as she took a mouthful. Weighing up her options she knew that the wine was making her have fewer inhibitions than normal. Taking her time she nodded and affirmed, "Deal"

As she went to take her shot she tried to work out whether to deliberately miss the shot or not. She knew she was deeply attracted to her opponent and wanted to spend more time with him but at the same time agreeing to stay the night at his house was something she knew she should not be doing, although deep down she knew she wanted to. The other option was to leave it to fate, try to pot the black and see if she could win a hotel room for the night. Still wondering what to do for the best she took her shot. The tip of the cue connected solidly with the white, which rolled too fast towards the black. Smacking into the number 8 ball it sent the black careering towards the pocket where it rattled in its mouth. The black then teetered on the edge, hesitating on the lip. As Joy watched with baited breath it eventually gave up its battle to stay on the table and plopped into the hole. Joy grinned wildly, pleased that she had actually managed to pot the black but then another movement on the table caught her eye, which immediately wiped the smile from her face. Phillip and Joy both watched on as the white ball disappeared down the opposing pocket at the other end of the table.

"Looks like I am on the couch tonight then," Phillip beamed, delighted at the sudden turn of events, "and I have saved at least £50."

"I don't believe that! I couldn't do that again if I tried," Joy exclaimed, still not quite sure how to feel at her loss.

She turned to face Phillip and found herself closer to him than she had expected. He was a lot taller than she was and she had to tip her head back to look at him. She was about to suggest double or quits but found herself caught out by the closeness of his presence and remained silent. She was astonished but pleasantly surprised when Phillip dipped down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"And before you say anything a deal is a deal. You're staying at mine tonight."

Joy simply nodded.

-0-

As they climbed out the taxi Joy leant on Phillip to keep her balance. She knew she had drunk far too much red wine and only now realised that she hadn't eaten since her breakfast that morning.

"I still don't believe I am doing this," Joy giggled as Phillip opened up the door to his flat.

"Come on in, I'll put the kettle on. I'll see if Rob is about." As Phillip called out for his flat mate, Joy plonked herself onto the couch and immediately took her boots off.

Soon she was joined by Phillip who was carrying a pizza box. The smell circled her heart as the aroma of melted cheese and pepperoni wafted across the room.

"Courtesy of Rob, he couldn't finish it." Phillip smirked.

Joining Joy on the couch they sat in silence munching on the leftover pizza. When they had finished eating Phillip turned to Joy. "You've got something on your face," he said as he twisted around to look at her.

"Where?" Joy immediately asked, trying to wipe all around her mouth, mortified that she was covered in tomato sauce.

"Just there," Phillip leant forward and kissed the side of her mouth. "Oh and there is some here too. Oh and here too. And another bit." Phillip kissed all around Joy's now smiling mouth before settling on her lips. Joy responded willingly, shocked at her own passion.

She gave herself up and decided that if she was going to do this she was going to do it properly with no regrets or misgivings.

She felt Phillip's hand on her thigh as his other hand rested on her face. Joy's hands went to his body, one on his shoulder the other on his waist. His mouth felt so different to her. His young, gentle lips felt so soft and tender. His tongue eager to explore, slid its way along her teeth.

As Phillip pressed her further back into the couch she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings of his hands on her body. She could feel the heat from the palm of his hand through her jeans as it squeezed her thigh and then started to rub up and down over her hips and back down to her knee. Each time it ventured back up her body it would go a little further, edging slowly towards her bust. Her body tingled in anticipation as she concentrated on the movements up and down her side as his hand slid its way over her waist and up higher. Joy gasped involuntarily as in due course his hand came to rest on her breast. The sudden weight of it on her made her tense slightly before relaxing and relishing the feeling of his fingers trailing over her nipples as they hardened under his touch.

Joy started to knead Phillip's shoulders as a way of dissipating the sensations that were washing over her body. She could not remember the last time that she was this turned on. She knew part of it was the fact that she was doing something so out of character for herself and that she was miles away from home. However, the real reason for it was the man that was at least 10 years younger than her was making her feel 10 years younger.

Whilst she lay back on the couch with his hands roaming all over her body, all she could think of was how she was going to be able to undress the man that was currently making her feel so good. She knew she wanted to yank his t-shirt over his head and get her hands on to his toned body, to run them over his torso and drag her nails down his well defined back.

Their kisses became more and more passionate as tongues intertwined and lips crushed against each other. She could feel Phillip's hand on her chest bone as it snaked its way under her top and slid its way beneath her bra. As his hand cupped her breast she breathed deeply and gasped with pleasure when she felt his fingertips graze her nipple.

Joy kissed her way down Phillip's neck, gently sucking and nibbling her way down. The woody aroma of his aftershave enticed her heightened senses and she inhaled deeply the heady scent. She became aware of Phillip's arms encircling her body and she leant forward to allow his hands to expertly unclip her bra. As the material gave way she felt Phillip's hands take its place as he squeezed and rubbed her breasts. Joy allowed her head to relax back against the couch as Phillip eagerly pushed her top and bra out of his way before bending his head forward and taking one of her nipples between his lips. His hot mouth felt divine on her as his teeth tugged lightly on her now highly sensitive nipple.

Irritated with the clothes that were scrunched up under her chin she pushed herself forward and stretching upward stripped herself of her upper garments. As she straightened, her back arched and Phillip took the opportunity to bury his face in her cleavage holding each breast against his cheeks he shook his head vigorously and made a silly noise with his tongue. Joy threw her clothes on the floor and hugged his face further into her breasts and laughed girlishly feeling liberated in the stupidity of the moment.

"You dafty," she announced still holding his head tight to her chest.

Phillip looked up sheepishly from between her breasts and she kissed his nose, "you look so sweet," she professed endearingly.

"Sweet? I'm an animal!" he exclaimed, growling and burying his head once more between her ample breasts and shaking it enthusiastically. Joy giggled at Phillip's antics but the merriment soon stopped as he kissed his way back over to her nipple. To begin with he toyed with it, flicking it with his tongue and gently gnawing on it but then he sucked it so hard Joy felt as if he was going to swallow it. The delightful pain of it shot through her and resulted in a wave of heat coursing through her body. The sting of pleasure was something that she was not used to and she could feel herself moisten between the legs. As Phillip continued to suck and tug on Joy's breast his hand rested on the other rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb and occasionally squeezing it tightly at the same time as he sucked hard on the other. Phillip's synchronised actions were making Joy stretch back, waiting for the next delightful ache to rack her body; she could hardly believe the sensations that were emanating from her nipples. Feeling selfish that she was getting all the attention she grabbed onto Phil's t-shirt and pulled it up over his head forcing it upward between his lips and her chest.

She threw his top beside her own and they now both sat topless on the couch looking at each other, smiling like naughty school children.

Asking Joy to stand up, he removed her jeans, tugging them down her legs and allowing her to step out of them. He was then able to admire the tiny black triangle in front of him, which claimed to be a thong. The miniscule threads which held it in place did not give up much protest as Phillip eased them down over her hips.

"Come on, I have something I want you to hear. " Phillip took her hand and led her from the couch through to his room. As he walked past his CD player he pressed the play button and fast forwarded it to track 3. Joy recognised Let's Go to Bed by The Cure as it started pumping out through the speakers.

He then dived onto his bed and lay on his back, arms folded beneath his head. "Don't you think we should do as Robert Smith says?"

"I think Mr Smith is a very sensible man and we should certainly do as he says." Joy replied courteously before quickly jumping on to the bed and straddling the half naked body on it.

"Let me make you more comfortable." Joy offered as she unbuckled his belt and pulled it free of the loops. Phillip sucked in his stomach as Joy slid a hand under his waistband and popped the button of his jeans through the buttonhole. The back of her fingers brushed against his abdomen making him feel ticklish. He squirmed as she pulled down his zip. Teasingly, her fingers deliberately made contact with his bare skin as she traced around the red waist band of his tight white Calvin Kleins. Taking her time she smoothed her hands up his flat stomach to his chest and pinched both of his nipples turning them immediately into hard buds. She then lent forward allowing her own nipples to connect with his skin trailing them up over his torso and kissed him firmly on the mouth. She then kissed her way back down dragging her tongue down the centre of his chest and blowing on it, giving Phillip goose bumps.

As she made her way lower and lower, Phil could feel her hair skirting along his sides and he lay back with his eyes closed making sure that he could feel every movement and every touch as Joy tenderly kissed, stroked and licked his upper body.

Climbing from the bed she pulled at his jeans, compliantly Phillip raised his bum and she was able to wrench them from his legs. She could now see the bulge under the white material in front of her and smiled at the reaction she was having.

"May I?" she enquired.

"Oh I think you may," approved Phil as Joy repeated her previous performance and laid Phil bare, revealing his large, erect cock.

"Very nice, but I think I need a closer inspection."

"I agree, closer is good."

Both naked now Joy got back on to the bed and crawled her way up his long legs until her face hovered just above his rock, hard erection.

"Mmmm, that looks very tasty."

"Maybe you should see for yourself," offered Phillip generously.

"I think I shall."

Gingerly she walked her fingers up Phil's thighs encircling his genitals. Slowly she edged closer and closer until her fingers were almost touching the tip of his penis, which lay flat against his stomach. She could sense Phillip tense in anticipation as she eventually took a tight hold of his cock. Holding it in one hand, she leisurely allowed her hand to slide down his erection. Joy smiled as she heard Phillip murmur with pleasure. She then bent her head and took the head of his cock between her lips, closing them tight around the rim. Her tongue glided over the bulbous end as she sucked on it. Using her tongue to probe, she allowed Phillip to feel her teeth gently scrape against his shaft as her hand continued to slide up and down ensuring his continued stimulation. Taking his testicles in her left hand she massaged them, treating them like Chinese stress balls. As her right hand found a pace, she slid her lips further down his cock each time. Her lips moved smoothly down over the prominent thick veins of his erection until she could feel his pubic hair brush her upper lip. As she moved up and down Joy appeared to purr. Phillip suddenly realised that she was humming Love Cats in time to the CD. The vibrations felt phenomenal as they reverberated up and down his cock. Sitting up he placed his hand on the back of her hair watching as Joy's head bobbed up and down. He found the sight highly erotic as he watched his penis being swallowed. Phillip would have been happy allowing Joy's mouth to work its wonders but he did not want to come just yet and he knew it would not be long until he did. Therefore, he took Joy's face between his hands and lifted her head from his now dark purple, pulsing penis.

"Hey there Missy, that was naughty! You aren't allowed to use your teeth. You need to be punished for that."

Joy's face looked bewildered as she sat up. Her hair was all mussed up, her eyes appeared larger, her pupils dilated and she no longer wore any lipstick. Her mouth, now naturally red and plump from its exertions were glistening with his cock's secretions and Phillip thought she looked beautiful.

Taking her hand, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and in one swift movement pulled Joy over his knee. Before she realised what he was doing he smacked her squarely on her bum making her cry out in pain.

"Bad,...bad,...girl." He chastised and with every well emphasised word, the flat of his hand connected with her bare ass.

"Ouch, that hurts." Joy exclaimed, the cheeks of her arse smarting with the continued spanking.

"Quiet. You disobedient girl. Nobody asked you to speak." Phillip then smacked her harder than he already had, making her squeal.

Joy felt humiliated as she lay there over his knee, actually feeling like a naughty girl as Phillip held her tightly, not allowing her to move. Unpredictably, Joy found that being disciplined by this younger man was really turning her on. Similar to the pain she had felt in her nipples when he had sucked on them so hard, she started to relish the pain, waiting excitedly for the next reprimanding slap. Her red bum cheeks felt as if they were on fire as Phillip continued his punishment, spanking every bit of her bottom that was not already inflamed.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." She promised gutturally just as Phillip struck her once more across her naked buttocks. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her as he lifted his hand to inflict yet another blow.

"You're damn right it won't." Philip's hand cracked her resoundingly, leaving a raised welt on her arse cheek.

"Now let's see what your punishment has done to you, Little Miss Naughty."

Joy felt his hands smooth gently over her raw buttocks as if he was trying to soothe her aching bum cheeks better. Phillip's hand then slipped between her legs and his fingers sank straight into her wet, open cunt.

Joy still felt vulnerable bent over his knee and now being fingered in this position she felt exposed and helpless under his control. However, the feeling was immense and made Joy writhe and grind against his lap. As Phillip's finger forced its way roughly in and out of her he admired the scarlet handprints, which covered the bare bum in front of him.

Before Joy got too comfortable with what was happening Phillip pulled his hand free and instructed her to stand up, he then got back on to the bed.

Motioning for her to join him at the top of the bed, Joy obediently crawled up to him, deliberately allowing her breasts to rub up either side of his cock as she did so, which made his erection twitch in delight. Whilst they kissed, Phillip turned Joy over so that she was on her back and he was gazing down on to her. He then started to wriggle backwards until he was level with her dark pubic triangle. Ducking down, he allowed his tongue to nonchalantly lick down the centre of Joy's vaginal lips. He heard the effect of his actions immediately as Joy cried out at the unexpected sensation.

Grinning at the reaction, Phillip gave an encore but this time lapped at Joy's wet pussy. The flat of his tongue glided up over her lips and returned to the bottom before repeating its actions. As he drank her juices and flicked her clitoris with his tongue he could feel Joy thrusting towards his face as she tried to get him closer to her. Making his tongue pointed, he drove it into her and was rewarded with her pelvis bucking up towards him. Joy really wanted to cross her legs behind his head and suffocate him in her juicy, wet cunt but instead bent her legs and pushed the flats of her feet down on to the bed so she could lift her still stinging buttocks. Obligingly, Phillip placed a hand beneath her and used his other hand to insert a finger, pushing it in and curling it upwards as if he was using his finger to tell someone to come here. With his digit inside her, he continued to suck and lick her clitoris making Joy squirm and grab onto the sheets with tight fists. Every so often he would remove his finger and slide it underneath her, each time, working its way closer and closer to her anus, marking out a slippy path.

By now, Joy was so wet between her legs that she was dripping with her own natural lubricant. Using the vaginal fluid, Phillip rubbed his middle finger against her anus and gently pushed it into her puckered asshole. This intimate act was completely alien to Joy and she could feel herself tense as his finger entered her anus. Despite the fact that she had never been penetrated in this way before she found the odd feeling strangely welcome and began to enjoy yet another new experience. Phil continued to lick and tongue her pussy as he pushed his finger in deeper, past the knuckle of his middle finger, forcing it further into her until he felt he could go no further. He then edged it out bit by bit before driving it back in again.

As Phillip fingered her arse and tried to suck her dry, Joy could feel all the blood rush to between her legs. She could hardly think straight as she felt her cunt start to pulse. Her body started to tense as she felt herself start to come. Her clitoris, which felt rock hard, became so sensitive and tickly she knew she was on the edge of the most wonderful orgasm ever. Phillip, concentrating solely on Joy's pleasure, maintained the momentum, squeezing her buttocks with one hand, fingering her tight asshole with the other, whilst sucking her clit and slurping and licking her blood engorged lips.
Joy cried out as the entire bottom half of her body tensed and she started to come. The orgasm spiralling inwards towards her core shook her and she tried hard to not squeeze Phillip's head with her inner thighs as she came hard into his mouth. Joy could not believe how long her orgasm lasted as the feelings swept over her body. She lay still, completely taut, breathing heavily. She could feel her insides contract and relax as Phillip clambered up on top of her grinning like a loon.

She kissed him and could taste herself on his lips, "That was unbelievable."

"Believe." He assured as he slid his still hard penis inside her now sopping, wet cunt. Phillip loved the warm feeling of Joy's pussy, now drenched in her own juices, it was hot and welcoming.

Joy's eyes lit up as she felt every inch of him enter her. This time the sensations were completely different as Phillip filled her wanton pussy. Slowly he withdrew, almost coming right out of her. He held his position, just at the edge for what seemed like an age to Joy before powering back into her. Joy gasped as he plunged into her. Phillip repeated the action, holding back until he could bare it no longer before ramming back into her soaking pussy.

Joy wrapped her legs around Phillips waist, pulling him tight into her as she bucked up to meet every downwards thrust.

Grabbing on to her, Phillip rolled Joy over so that she was now lying on top of him. Sitting up, she leant back with her hand pushed firmly down on her stomach so that she could feel his rock hard cock inside her, straining against her vaginal walls. Joy started to bounce up and down, using her thigh muscles to push herself up before dropping down on to Phillip's erection. Phillip lay back relishing the experience and enjoying the view of Joy's breasts jiggling as she continually impaled herself on to his cock.

Leaning forward, Joy placed her hands on to Phillip's chest and swung her legs together so that she was now lying straight up and down his body, clamping his cock between her inner thighs, she then started to slowly fuck him, controlling each movement and tightening her pelvic floor muscles so that Phillip felt like he was caught in a hot, slick vice. The tiny, precise movements were having quite an effect on Phillip as Joy laid herself flat and continued to gyrate and wiggle her now tight cunt around his throbbing cock.

"Fucking hell," shouted Phillip suddenly as he felt himself start to come. Acting in response, Joy opened her legs and knelt on to the bed. Starting to thrust, she propelled herself back and forward building up momentum as Phillip started to spurt his hot, white semen into her.

Joy watched Phillip's face as he orgasmed, taking delight in his obvious ecstasy. Joy, still sitting astride him, tightened and loosened her pussy muscles gripping on to Phillip's cock until she knew that he had finished coming.

"Wow." Phillip beamed up at her. "I think I may just have enjoyed that."

"You think?"

"I think" he laughed.

Gingerly, Joy eased herself off of him and lay down beside him, snuggling under his arm.

"Well I certainly didn't expect do be doing that when I left home this morning," Joy stated as she cuddled in.

"Neither did I. To be honest I didn't think that playing pool could be so much fun."








Please take a moment to rate and if you review there is a reward ;) xx
© Copyright 2008 Just Jill (jsworker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402668-Pretty-Woman