*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403255-The-Source
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1403255
An article on spiritual enlightenment
Within each of us, there is a light, an energy source which is but a spark of an immense design, a holy plan of such a grand and immense scale that it is unfathomable for us as human individuals to comprehend.

The Source is a compilation of this enormous design, love, light and learning combined to create a massive matrix, connecting each of us to a separate destiny, but for one greater good. The Source is a network of souls, choosing to live separately, unaware of the complexity and nature of the divine plan. Careful planning and decision-making goes into the delicate process of the human experience.

A soul must choose what lessons it would like to learn, to benefit from. The lessons, both joyous and painful in human form, must be accomplished in a state of complete amnesia, devoid of any memory of the soul's true form. The learning process would be infinitely disrupted if the soul were allowed to remember the painless and loving bliss of the afterlife, or the higher dimensional living.

Before returning to earth, the soul that will soon take human form upon the earth, consults with many guides and spiritual advisers, devising a blueprint for the human form to follow. The blueprint is a guideline as to what the soul decides is the most important lessons and aspects of the quest. Whether or not, in human form, they choose to follow that blueprint, is up to their free will to perform.

There are many other worlds for a soul to chose to live on, but none are as harsh and volatile as earth at this time. The earth is within an immense and imminent evolutionarily flux, creating a very unique experience for a soul desiring a conquest.

Any soul that partakes on this courageous and difficult mission, will encounter many hardships and regrets, but it is essential for the soul to experience these imperfect woes in order to obtain higher wisdom and growth beyond their current form and understanding.

The light form soul, in the higher dimensions, feels no physical pains or spiritual sadness. They believe in and love themselves, as well as others, so deeply and immensely. The higher dimensions have no use for monetary narcissism or materialistic items, they have no selfish egos to contend with, their plane of existence simply relies on learning and love. They experience all sensation at grandiose levels, but due to their higher understanding, have learned to only accept this as an ascended expectation of life.

They see all hardship or struggle as a gift or sacrifice to enable them to move forward in their attempts to ascend and transcend the next level or dimension of understanding.

The Source, essentially, is every single sentient being in the entirety of the universe, living separately but is truly one. Love and light are the essential ingredients for this life form to exist. We, as humans, are unique in the way that we live upon the harshest environment, experience the most traumatic events and love with our soul‘s entirety, are blessed to have the honor of experiencing this world.

We, altogether, create the Source. We, altogether, are the light. We, altogether, have created this vast universe of energy and power. God is called the Almighty, the source calls Us the All Mighty.


© Copyright 2008 Danielle (mysterra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403255-The-Source