*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403324-Thunderstorms
by RevJay
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1403324
An erotic encounter with a girl named Samantha
Its dark stormy night, I am sitting staring out the window, watching the lightning. Samantha is sitting next to me watching TV. There is a huge flash of lightning followed by a loud clap of thunder and the power going out. Samantha jumped at the thunder and lightning. I get up stumble around to find some candles so we will have some light.

“You know the candle light really is turning me on,” Samantha said smiling.

Samantha stands up and starts to unbutton her blouse, to expose a lacey black bra. I move up to her and help her unbutton her blouse and start kissing her exposed skin. I slide my hands up her side and slip the blouse off. As the blouse flutters to the floor I slide my hands back down her sides and inside the waist of her skirt. Samantha reaches down and unbuttons her skirt, to help me slide it to the floor with the blouse. Now Samantha is standing in the flickering candle light in her lacey black bra and matching thong.

Samantha is standing there giving me one of those come hither looks. I reach behind my head and pull off my tee shirt. So I am standing there in just a pair of jeans. I start kissing Samantha. I reach down and grab a hand full of her ass in each hand. I continue to kiss her exposed skin I work my way down. I squeeze her sexy ass and give it a playful bite.

I am on my knees with Samantha standing over me; I start to kiss the inside of her thighs. She moans as I reach up and grab her thong pulling it down slowly kissing the newly exposed skin. As the panties hit the floor she steps out of them by stepping to each side, spreading her legs. With my tongue I lick her soft lips of her moistening pussy. Samantha jolts as I start to attach her pussy licking it and fingering her. I stand back up and start kissing her luscious breast through her bra, as I reached around to undo it. I walk Samantha back to the wall where she undoes my jeans and proceeds to give me head.

“Alright that’s enough of that,” I said, “stand back up.”

Samantha stands back up and I bend down and put my arms between her legs. I hook her legs with my arms and pick her up. I lower her down on my hard cock. Using the wall to hold her I begin to thrust in and out of her extremely wet pussy.

“I want to take control,” Samantha moans.

I lower Samantha back to the floor. She puts her hands on my chest and pushes me back on the couch and hopes on top of me. She is going crazy on top of me bouncing up and down rapidly. I grab one of her breast and start sucking on her nipple. Samantha cums all over my cock right before I fill her up with my protein shake.
© Copyright 2008 RevJay (ssonicj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403324-Thunderstorms