*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403331-Cumming-Home-from-Work
by RevJay
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1403331
An erotic encounter with a girl named Samantha
I am on my way home from work and the only thoughts that are in my head are of Samantha. I have been thinking of her all day again, I can not get the images of her beautiful body out of my head. Which is not a bad thing by any means but does get me distracted from my work. All day just thoughts of how I want to ravage her, just get home throw her down in the middle of the living room floor and just get dirty.

I pull up in the driveway and can see her sitting in her chair watching TV though the front window. She wore her skirt today, I love the skirts, short and easy access, and nice to stare up from the couch across the room. I get out of my car and walk to the front door, as I pass by the window I see her smile at me as I go pass. I go to walk in the front door, which she has locked out of habit. I go to slide my key in the lock as she comes running over to the door and swing it open.

“I am sorry,” Samantha, exclaimed, “I must have locked it again.”

“That’s ok,” I replied, as I shut the door behind me and took of my coat. “How was your day?”

“It was alright, had a headache today at work though, a couple of people called off which means I had to do more work,” Samantha sighed, “but that’s why I make the big buck!”

“Ah yes the big bucks,” I said with a smile, “how you feeling now? Is your headache gone? I can make you drink if you would like.”

“That would be nice, how about a strawberry daiquiri?”

“Not a problem, I shall return.”

I headed off into the kitchen to make her daiquiri. The blender was on the cabinet for easy access since it is used regularly. I went to the freezer and pulled out some ice, put what I need in the blender and pulled out the bacardi and some daiquiri mix. I went over to the refrigerator and pulled out some fresh cut strawberries. Added all the ingredient to the ice placed the top on and began to blend. I poured her drink into a daiquiri glass and poured myself one too. I headed back into the living room with our drinks I handed Samantha her drink and went back over to the couch.

“Thank you for making the drink for me,” Samantha said smiling, “this should really hit the spot.”

We watched TV for a while flipping through the channels, but nothing good was really on. After Samantha finished her drink she came over took my glass, which was empty as well and took the glasses to the kitchen. She came back with the next round, which emptied the blender. She handed me my glass and then sat down next to me on the couch, with her back to me so she could lean up against me. Along with the skirt that I enjoy she was also wearing a low cut button down top, which showed off her cleavage nicely, and from the angle I had I could she her red lace bra underneath the blouse. I draped my arm over her shoulder and placed it on her side. I ran my fingers over the top of her blouse over her stomach, which got a little shutter out of Samantha. I started unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up exposing her stomach. I brushed my hand lightly across her stomach with just my fingertips, enjoying the soft feel of her skin. I finished unbuttoning her top which now lay spread open exposing her red lacey bra. I ran my fingers up to her now exposed bra and cupped her breast and gave it a playful squeeze.

Samantha sat up for a second to get her blouse out of the way and undo her bra, and remove it while she was up. She flung her blouse and bra across the room to the chair that she had been sitting in when I had got home.

“Nice shot,” I complemented.

“Why thank you, I have had practice,” Samantha replied with a cute little smirk.

My fingertips continued their path upwards, dancing lightly upon her exposed breast. Her nipples stood at attention as my fingers danced around them. I rubbed above her breast and then slide my hand back down, slowly between her soft amble breasts back to her stomach again. My hand reaches her waistline and the short skirt. I move my fingers back and forth as if I was looking for a good entry point. I slide my hand inside her skirt in to her jungle like bush, which there is just something about a full bush that just turns me on, which Samantha noticed when she got poked in the side by the bulge in my pants that was growing the further south my hands went. The other nice surprise was that there were no panties to get in the way; there was really easy access today.

As my fingers reached the holy grail, I ran them between her moist lips. Running them up inside her. Samantha pulled my arm away so she could get up, she motioned me to stretch out, so I did. She took control now, opening my pants so the bulge could be free. She grabbed my cock at its base and began to suck me off. She teased me at first just licking and playing with the head, staring up at me watching my enjoyment. Finally she started to go down the shaft of my cock. As I watched her go up and down it only turned me on more.

I reached down and grabbed her leg and started pulling her up towards me. She straddled my chest with out missing a beat. I licked around her moist lips teasing her like she had me. Finally I took my tongue and penetrated he moist lips, flicking my tongue around her clit. She began to moan while give head, which added more pleasure to it. Samantha crawled away from me, and stood up enough to get above my cock and grabbed it and guided it into he now dripping wet pussy. I grabbed a hold of her hips and watched her sexy ass bounce off of me. She kept bouncing faster and faster, and moaning louder and louder. I loved the fact that she was loud, and liked taking control.

I slid my hands up her back and around to her chest where I grabbed my self two heaping handfuls of her breast. I started to pull her back to me and I started kissing the back of her neck as I thrust myself deeper inside her. I reached one hand over the top of her across her stomach, as I reached down with my other hand to finger her clit. Samantha screamed with pleasure as she came. She dismounted and took my cock in her mouth once again. She continued giving me head until I came. She took every bit of it and smiled up at me when it was all gone.
© Copyright 2008 RevJay (ssonicj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403331-Cumming-Home-from-Work