*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403942-Thats-what-they-say
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1403942
A little thing i got bored and started to write...questions message me.
They say that any longer that we would become an item. Whatever thats suppose to mean. We have been going on now for, I believe its eight months now.
We have gone out before but it was never this serious. All the ups and downs, the good the bad and no matter what is was I loved every minute of it. So where would we find each other in the future? No one knows.
If you think about it not knowing is the better. Having no point is more fun and loving without a care is what everybody wants.
If we ever broke up or lost contact that would be hellish. He is technically my first real …serious boyfriend. And I wouldn’t want anybody else to be. If I had to relive life and do everything all over again I would do I t the exact same way. I wouldn’t want it any different.
Well maybe I would think of better conversations instead of all that dead silence.
There is no way I could ever live without this boy. He is my life and nothing less of that in any way, though is and will continue to be much more.

© Copyright 2008 sun_e_bear (sun_e_bear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403942-Thats-what-they-say