*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406242-Sole-con-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1406242
written for you, read it if you want.
What is a soft sentence? or, a hard sentence? Is there a difference between? Worst sentence is not squabbles between lovebirds. It is the sentence the judge utters for the guilty convict. Four walls for the rest of your living life is harsh. Does the crime fits the punishment? This is going to a hard essay to write. I just got this feeling. I wouldn't know how to produce the next paragraphs, but, I am gonna. I will wear a Gold Cross of our Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ for lucky charms. Dogs, if you really think about it, are prisoners. There are no free cities where dogs can roam freely. Go from city to city, meeting people and just getting more bond like a pile of passports that denotes a spy agent. Dogs don't wear handcuffs. They wear a leash. It is kinda like a tie or, some fucking salary. The funny thing to mention is, there is another prison outside the jail construction. The apartments are so expensive and the rent is due. Whatcha going do? You are living in your parents house. You have swallowed every ounce of your dignity and, you got nothing left. It will be something to imagine and, something to excerise your mind accord, not torture the mind because, the mind is just as useful as your two hands or, your crotch. I got to have cred to talk like a slick silver-eyed gunslinger or, when you read, you can woo all you want, but, the bottom note is that it is tight as a knot and you going have to carry your sentence.

If I had a personal charity to fund, I will want to witness a dog ranch. Imagine, a great plain for the dogs to roam across the land like a stampede of mustangs. We drink Cow's milk, but do we gives the thanks the Cows deserves? Would you like somebody to storm in to your house and put you on a breast feeding machine for the rest of your slaved life? The cows slaved for those breast milk in cartons. Gallons by gallons, are there any thanks placed at the farm for the Cows to comprehend? There is aguish when the Cows moos and for their moos, they are led to the slaughter house. It is a freaking holocaust that the cows have to watch their young get butchered into a lousy McDonald Meal. When the cows moo, it makes me feel the God of Sympathy inside me and, I dream about Cows in my sleep. I can imagine a real pissed off Bull with muscles rippling all over their beasty body, ready to ram the life out of Cow killers. The male testerone with all the intense rage, gushing out of the glands, is ready to rattle the life out of random humans. The view of their insanity is compressed in their fiery eyes. The hoofs are way stronger than the human toenail and, imagine a four legged bull with human skin on it. It is pretty tripping sight, wouldn't that be?

It is really about more than providing support. All males or females, eventually learns about taking on the role of the provider. The cattle had provided nurtional support and they had nourished vast numbers of ungrateful bodies. I would argee that the Cattles and Low Pay Jobs are a form of slavery. It is a megalomania personality to take perception of what and, how things really goes. This action was the result of your choice. If you could turn the tide of a war at the risk of your own finanical loss, would you? It sure is a predicament. Some people are profitting from War. Why aren't the media exposing those who are profitting from the War? Perhaps, Media supporters who themselves, are profitting from the War. The ice glaciers are melting and, it looks like an investment gone shit. It is really, something that requires a philosopical sense. You don't ever want to be broken. Nobody ever wants to be broken. I walked that path. It is madness. People are getting sprayed with bullets. It is ruthless and, mind-numbing. You do want to cry your eyes out for them but, some parts of you had died, also. Civilization is being tested and, is challenged. Does stressing your eyeballs to cry increases your intelligent quotient? I guess, it is a question that we'll never know. Who the heck cares about what the bottom line is and, this is the general attitude.

Honestly, from a nationwide of a exotic species being germinated from a horny pollens, that creates sinus and, migrate headaches, there is a political endeavor in saying, "I am" like the prophet Moses had. It was eeriely seamless and was like, shooting blanks of fats. Sometimes, when folks runs out of words, it tends to rile up into a phyiscal thing to get the message across and, Laws are our gift from God, himself. I mean, Moses brought the Laws, also known as, the commandments, to program the misguided human beings and, contain them within the corridors of sanity. There are evaluations of the stock and, what happiness may be enriched from them. It is the foundation of education and, I guess, rumbling your mouth has some kind of an appropirate leech factor from the bills. You could wrap your present with letters and, ribbons but, still, I am not a fella who shoots blanks. I am becoming about NRA relinguishments guide master. Is God a Mary? Apparently, it is possible that the spirit of God travels anywhere it wishes. I mean, I heard enough miracle stories to become a casual believer and, does God fake? It is not possible. It might become like a Cotton Mouth thing instead, where everything becomes stupor, a bliss and "your highness" becomes a realistic pharse. Some people really do live like worms, in a way that is speechless. What is the big deal with the shape of three anyways? It seems like cows have six nipples, or, possibly, more.
© Copyright 2008 ElMirage (lemontank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406242-Sole-con-man