*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407271-The-Lion-Roars
by Dyon
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1407271
Self reflection

Self-deprecating: maliciously emancipating the demented desires of the depressed pathological many of men. Foolishly resting assured although the end goal is destroyed, malignantly curious to what dreams may come yet unable to surpress the desire to suffocate in the ubiquitous smoke, entraping and enclosing, unrelenting.

Too thick to see through yet as blinding as the sun, reaching out for a token, a hand to reassure. Fingers felt, the touch unmistakable, digression is perhaps eminent. The butterflies in my stomach once happy and free, seemingly changed to stones, heavy and grey...I in turn fall away.

As darkness clouds my memory like ash falling from hell, a single burning' yearning ray of light invigorates my soul. Rising from the darkness almost angelicly, clawing at the chains of surpression anxiously, the sun shining brightly on tomorrow..the sorrow just as anxious to reclaim me, the victim yearning and learning to be free.

Mute until now, as in my head I solemly vowed, it started as a cry, tears pouring from my eyes; closed as is, was, perhaps will be my soul to any and all who heavily must bear the weight of malicious, misleading, demeaning, sometimes succeding, ravenous reacting, darkly benefacting lost ones claimed to him in sin. It came from inside, no more shelters to hide, no walls could possibly ignore the shaking, rumbling, from out of my mouth it came, so that I may be reclaimed as the king, the son of the King, the prince, as passionate as was His meant. Golden and bright, too much might to control alive again, revival started deep, deep in my soul.

Clearly I can see now, in the mirror I'm looking, no longer questioning what or who or to whom I am meant to be, behind me unsurprising is He: all that was and is and ever will be, beleives in me, feeds me strength and the plan is for me to survive and rise and rule the land at least according to the Plan...if I can avoid the darkness, temptation oh so sweet...gazing down below my feet, I'm not scared to retreat this time, because I know that in time, my time, love binds and reminds while hate threatens to erase...the lion rises again, proud and learning, still yearning for love, purring so reassuring of the warmth deep inside of which some may be lucky enough to find..and woe to you, usurpers of truth, darkness inhabitants of whom all will learn, to test the lion's patience is a threat to the soul, as did and does and will forever happen again, the lion may fall to applause from you but when he rises as He rose there's no fear to be had, the darkness is only temporary but the golden bright light of the soul is omnipresent and lasts forever.
© Copyright 2008 Dyon (leocharlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407271-The-Lion-Roars