*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407361-Emily-and-the-Academy
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1407361
it is about a girl learning about her powers and and going to a school
The blinds open up and the sun shines on the young girl. “ Emily time to wake up. You don't want to be late for school!” yells her mom. Emily groggily gets up and falls out of bed. She makes her bed and takes a shower and brushes her teeth. She picks a blue tank top and blue jeans. Walking down the stairs she enters the kitchen. She sees her mom eating toast and eggs. Emily sits down and starts to eat. “ Is dad already at work?” ask Emily. “ Yes he had to get to a meeting.” replied her mom. When Emily got down she grab her bag and kissed her mother. “ I will see you when i get home.” says Emily.
Before Emily could walk out the door her mom grabs her by the arm. “ Emily wait!” her mom almost out of breath. “ Don't you think you need to check your email before you go? You know for college reason you are senior this year.” Emily looks at her mom like she was crazy. “ Mom i haven't applied anywhere yet?” “ Yea i know sweety , but you never know you could get into a good school.” answered her mom. Emily says ok and puts her bag down and goes to the family computer. She turns it on and goes to yahoo mail. She only had one unread message she opens the message. “ Welcome you have been selected by the magical and superpower community to attend the Academy. To learn about your special gifts. You start tomorrow wait by the your front door at 8:00am and the bus will be there to pick you up. Have a nice day.” The email sang to her. Emily looked at the message like it was some kind of alien. “ Mom!!!” yells Emily.

Her mom walks in “Yes Emily whats wrong?” Emily shows her mom the email. Her mom reads it and she begins to smile.
“ Yes!!! me and your father have been looking forward to this day!” Her mom jumping up and down with joy. She grabs Emily and swings her around. Emily tries to get away from her mothers grip , but her mom is to strong. Finally her mom lets go of Emily.

Emily looking terrified and confused. “ Mom what the heck going on?” Her mom with her big smile answers “ Emily you are now a student at the Academy that where me and your father meet.”

Then the front door opens and enters Emily dad Chuck. " Hello Smith family. How is everyone?"

Emily mom runs into her husband arms and showers him with kisses.

"Wow what the special occasion? Did the Dallas Stars win?" Chuck says in astonishment.

Cindy smiles " No you goofball Emily got accepted to the Academy."

Chuck smiles and looks at his only daughter. He gives her a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. " OHHH my angel im so happy for you."

Emily lets go of her dad and asks " Thanks dad, but i don't know what i did to get accepted?"

Chuck answers " You know what i think it time we figure out what gifts you have."

Me and my family got into the family van. It was a pretty old van made back in the 60s. I still can't believe it still runs. My dad back out of the drive way and we were on are way to wherever. I ask my dad to turn on the radio and he turns it to the rock station. Someone new band was playing a terrible song. Then it began to rain really hard. My dad turned on the windshield wipers , but it still seem like he was having trouble seeing. " Wow i never seen it rain this hard. Have you mom?" My mom didnt answer she seem focused on something. What she was focused on i don't know there was nothing to look at , but tress and the rain. Then something hit our car. The car starts to swerve right to left. My dad was having trouble controlling the car.

I looked out the window to see what might of hit our car. But there wasn't anything there. Then something started thumping on the roof of the van. " I got your now!!!! You can't escape me!!!!" screamed gasping voice. the person starts pounding on the roof and rips the top open. I looked into his yellow eyes. He had wrinkling face with pointy ears and Grey hair in a pointy tail.

" Come here my pretty. Come to Suther Come here." He reached out from the top of the car to grasp me. I start to scream. My mom unbuckles her seat belt  and climbs to the back. She holds onto his arm not letting go. " You keep your filthy hand off my Emily. You filthy animal!!!" She screamed. And with great strenght she rips off the guy arm. Green blood starts to ooze out of his missing arm.

He screams was terrible. It sound like he was dying. " You bitch you will pay for that!" He cursed.

My  mom looks at me she seemed pissed . Then she saw how scared i was and took a deep breath and start to smile. " You  ok Emily?"  I answer with a nod. She nods back and looks up. Suther was still cursing and screaming about his missing arm.

My mom looked at me and said " Baby do me  a favor. " She picks up these huge headphones from the floor of the car. " Put these on your head now ok sweety." I do as i'm told. She takes a deep breath and Screams at the top of her lungs. But this scream was different than an average scream. When she screamed you could see big waves coming out of her mouth.  Suther
fell down covering is ears. My mom climbs up on the roof of the car. She looks at him with anger in her eyes. " This is the death of you Suther now die!!!" She takes another deep breath and screams at his head. The sound was to strong for him. And  His head explodes and his band goes limp and falls. my mom picks  him up and throws him off the roof and climbs back in.She gets back in the front seat and buckles up. My dad looks at me and her  " So you wants Wendys?"
© Copyright 2008 booknerd (booknerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407361-Emily-and-the-Academy