*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407492-The-Idea-of-Revenge
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #1407492
A little article about Revenge.
Revenge, what is revenge? Why is it tied to human nature? Revenge is a harmful action caused to 'give what they deserve'. Its a part of human animosity, something that cannot be changed. Since the beginning of mankind revenge has been tied to our way of thought, ranging from simple brawls to devastating wars.

Vengeance has been influenced in books,video games, movies, the list goes on... A reason why is because this type of scenario leads to a very interesting and complex story. Also it is very dramatic. Our modern earth is scarred with the remains of wars and endless conflicts simply based on revenge. Wars caused by vengeance had many injured, and many more dead.

Imagine what havoc and chaos will be unleashed, a day of judgement can actually be caused by revenge. We have to understand, that right now, our world is being ruled almost solely by some type of distorted way to enact vengeance. If we want peace, we can do it, by just thinking...is it fair?

As in the fact that vengeance cannot be avoided, although, we can postpone it. You wont know how it feels unless your wearing their shoes. Many lives will be saved if we just took the time to respect one another.

So Im saying to the people who are reading this, think first, it can save millions.

© Copyright 2008 M. Johnstone (marwanj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407492-The-Idea-of-Revenge