*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408195-Loyal-to-death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1408195
this is my first story so make sure to comment it!
Shit, they followed me!" Leonard was running and behind him, five men were chasing after him.
"We have to get him! Bankovich wants him alive!" They were running through the 7th avenue of the district of the Jewish. Bankovich was one of those men who in this times earned money thanks to his relationship with the Russian government. He was feared everywhere, even the president was scared of him.
"Damn it! Where is it? Where?"
"Here quickly" A woman, between the twenty was waiting him in front of a bar. She was wearing a simple pullover with written: "men suck!" and a pair of nice jeans, the type that Leonard adored, very tight and low.
"Close the door!"
"Thanks" gasped Leonard
He found himself in a dusty room, the barman was behind the counter and kept cleaning a dirty glass with a even dirtier mop. Some of the patrons around them were looking at him, no surprise since he was panting like mad and with a shirt full of blood stains.
"Well, they're not surely in a better condition" In fact some of the men were wearing dark, dirty cloaks and their face were nearly impossible to see due to the dirt.
"Why were they after you? Did you get caught?"
" Yes, shit! That fucking Bankovich wants me"
" Where is it? Did they found it?"
"No, eh, they wont even find a...."
"What we can't find?" Someone slammed the door and five men entered, the barman disappeared behind the counter and the other people in the bar quickly walked away.
"There's a woman here, do we have to take her too?"
"Sure, we're gonna need some fun after we finish the job"
they all laughed. One of them got near her and touched her cheek and said:" right?" she slapped him
"You're sure hotheaded eh? I like that type of woman"
"Yow, you tell your little friend to come with us, or both of you are gonna die"
"I know Bankovich wants me alive, you can't hurt me"
"maybe not you, but this nice girl yes" the man approached a knife near the throat of Juliana.
"Come with us or her life will finish right here, got it?"
"Ok" Leonard got near them.
"Good"
"Like I would be such an idiot" Leonard punched the man who was holding Juliana and tried to free her, but unfortunately, they were more and after few minutes of fighting, Leonard was captured too.
"Now that you didn't listen to us, I think you should have a little punishment, bring here the girl"
"What you want to do?"
"Oh, nothing" said the man approaching a gun to the head of Juliana" I just want to kill her" BANG! Juliana lied dead at the feet of Leonard

"Why did you kill her? Are you idiots? Did you think that that girl could have been useful and that we could use her to let Leonard talk?"
"I'm sorry sir, I didn't meant to..."
"You didn't meant to eh? but you did, I guess I have no choice, I don't need idiots for my plan. Kill them." The men came from out of the door, they were all gigantic and wore Armani suits and glasses. They took the five men and take out their guns
" As you brought me Leonard, as a reward I will forgive you if you are gonna kiss my shoes" all the men went rapidly to his feet and tried to kiss his shoes, but each time Bankovich would move his feet and the bodyguards laughed.
"I see, you can't even touch my shoes, well....DIE!" and the black wearing men shot with their guns.
"Carry them away, you know where" Bankovich said to the bodyguards.
"You stay, Gregorovich"
The bodyguard remained in silence and looked at the bodies carried away from his companions."We need to clean those stains" he thought and called for a maid. He was about two meters tall and very muscular, but his face was pale like the moon. Very quiet and didn't ask questions when it was time to obey. The perfect man for my plan thought Bankovich.
"Now, go to Leonard and come back with what I want, I give you permission to use any way to let him talk"
Gregorovich nodded and leaved the room.
He walked through a well enlightened hall and went down trough the stairs which brought to the basement. The walls were grey but clean like the ones of a hospital, a few doors were there and Gregorovich walked to the one numbered 4.

He opened his eyes and looked around, the room was clean but dark, he couldn't see anything and the only light was the one who came from the little window at the top of the wall. the light was pale "It's night then, I got caught" he looked for any opening or hole but the only thing he found was a locked door where only food could pass. "I hope they'll bring some food, or their precious prisoner will starve to death" he lied down on the bed , he felt the hard mattress under him but after a bit he fell asleep. He saw the body of Juliana and the last glance she gave to him. Why did she got involved in this? It's my fault, I hate myself He woke up. a tall and pale man was in front of him, he backed off for the surprise.

When he saw that boy, sleeping there, memories came back. it was a cold day and he, Gregorovich, was lying on the bed and looking at the dusty and dirty ceiling. Outside the window there was only a desert of snow, he was in a shed with other 30 people and there were only 10 beds. He got a bed for himself since no one wanted to sleep with him." Better for me" thought the young Gregorovich, but inside he felt alone. It was already 2 weeks that they were there and the supplies were finishing. People fought only for a piece of rotten egg and their clothes were wore out. The children were the one who were more skinny due to the malnutrition and every two days one of them died. "They can't defend themselves and can't get food, how they think they will survive?" thought Gregorovich. He was the one who survived, everyone died and he, the survivor was going to die too. No one came for weeks and there was no food, but one day, Bankovich came, he was one of the soldiers of the communist army. He was there because he got lost, but Gregorovich believed he was there for him. And from that day I served Mr. Kirillov.

"What are you doing here? Did you came to kill me? I'm not scared" Leonard mumbled.
"It doesn't seem so," the tall man answered "if you want to look courageous at least speck clearly"
"I tried my best"
"Sarcastic, eh? Let's see if after the confession you'll still have the force to speak." he took Leonard by the arm and knocked on the door, a man outside opened it and Leonard was brought to another room. this was way more snug than the cell. The walls were plastered with expensive paintings and statues were in every place. A fireplace was alight and the fire was popping joyfully. But the men Leonard saw was anything else but joyful. he was sitting on a white armchair behind a inlaid desk.
"Welcome, welcome" his manners seemed nice, but his eyes were full of hate. " I guess you know why you are here" asked Bankovich
"Like I didn't know Bankovich!"
"This little man knows how to speak eh?" the bodyguards behind him laughed.
"Much better than you, that's for sure" silence dropped.
Bankovich got pale, and then red. The men around him backed off a step.
"Let him talk" said Bankovich and walked away. The bodyguards took a sigh of relief. A metal chair was brought in the room, it was an electric one. Two men immobilized Leonard with some chord and put him on the chair. One of them turned on the machine and gave the first shock to Leonard. Silence..... the man gave him other two shocks and this time the boy screamed.
"I'll tell you, I'll tell you..." mumbled Leonard now I will revenge you Juliana "it's here."
BOOOOOM!
Mr.Kirillov!!!!!!!!!

THE END
P.S. Bankovich survived

© Copyright 2008 DarkStar93 (shinystar93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408195-Loyal-to-death