*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408475-Everytime
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1408475
I wrote this
I love you with every fiber of my being, you are my love, my life, my everything and I wrote this for you.




Every time I close my eyes I see you smiling back at me.

Every time I hear your name these feelings grow inside of me.

Every time I see your beautiful face all I want to do is kiss you.

Every time I wake you're the first thing going through my mind.

Chores: Every time my heart beats, Every time my eye's blink my love for you grows.

Every time I go to bed your lasting thing through my mind.

Every time think about you get stuck in my heart even more.

Every time we're apart all I want is to see you again .

Every time we're together time just seems to fly and we're apart it seems to slow down to a stop.

Every time we kiss I just don't want to let you go.

Every time Every time my heart beats, Every time my eye's blink my love for you grows, when we talk I don't want to stop talking to you just so I can hear your voice.

Every time another guy looks at you I just want to kill him because your myn.

Every time my Heart beats, Every time my eyes blink my love for you grows.

Every time I write a word for you I can't help but think of you.

Every time I close my eyes I think of the times we've spent together.

Every time I try to say how I feel about you I can't seem to find the words that I need and if I kept writing on how I love you then this would go on forever and I wouldn't have time to just say I Love You, I Need you, I Want you with me, Baby you are my Love, you are my Life, you are my Everything.

Every time my heart beats, Every time my eye's blink my love for you grows,........... Every time my heart beats, Every time my eye's blink my love for you grows,............... Every time my heart beats, Every time my eye's blink my love for you grows.

© Copyright 2008 GrimReaper-WDC Angel Army (uethgar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408475-Everytime