*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408675-Confused
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Philosophy · #1408675
Read it. It wont take long.
The confined space of the room began to breed a commotion rivaled only by dreams.
The voices trumped each other in a manner that created a grandiose waterfall in the confines of my head when I awoke. The biter was there with his tenacious spirit attempting to conjure the pawns into his evil. I however was unconcerned for I was infatuated with a new prize. I had made myself clear and was standing ready. For whatever reason, my worth was questionable in her bug like orbs. We danced our dance of love and eventually the biter made himself visible again. He had bitten my Love and the horror that took the room unprecedented in this cascade of snow shook the sanctity of all involved. Love changed. I noticed past Love and couldn't help but speak to it. I touched It's back and pulled It towards me to speak as if it was how it had been. When the biter attacked past Love I let the transformation happen again. My Loves were now biters themselves.

Finally I awoke to find a message from the Past I hadn't heard from in ages that Read:

I have something very important to tell you.

My heart stopped and I called back.

No answer.

After some expanse of time I received another message.

It Read:

April Fool's

I laughed in wonder of the roller coaster and what it did to me.
© Copyright 2008 George Curious (georgecurious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408675-Confused