*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409209-The-Unbreakable-Ever-lasting-Love
Rated: ASR · Other · Romance/Love · #1409209
Will Fredrick ever survive from the love?
    There was once a happy boy named Fredrick that is living with his family. He never thought what would happen to him. He was once playing at a nearby playground. Mother was crossing the street and almost got bumped by a crazy car. She went to pick up Fredrick, and crossed the street once again. Somehow Fredrick was so happy today he went ahead and crossed the street first. He jumped happily until a crazy car bumped onto him and mother was screaming with her tears preparing to drop. The boy fell unconscious, and contact his family and to meet them at the hospital. The mother was weeping so hardly and actually she knew, that the voice of the boy in her heart says," Do not cry mother, I'll be fine and be with you forever you wish. Don't look as if I'm going to leave you." She knew that, and wants to reply, but she doesn't have enough power to do such thing.
    She was still weeping in the hospital, while her husband, Fredrick's brother, Aunt, and his uncle came running by.
© Copyright 2008 Marshy Eaver (crusheddo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409209-The-Unbreakable-Ever-lasting-Love