*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409776-When-Aliens-Attack
by LM2795
Rated: ASR · Other · Sci-fi · #1409776
This is a story about aliens attacking Earth.
When Aliens Attack.  *Thumbsup*

      October 31st, 2006, it was a usual Halloween night. Kids running around and saying "Trick or treat!!" But nobody knew what was going to happen later that night. There was a Halloween party at this house. Everyone heard a thunderous crash. Then that was followed by an eerie green glow. Everyone knew what had happened after an army of aliens came out of nowhere. Everyone at the party ran except for one brave human.
      His name was Mark. He was a general in the U.S Army. He said on his radio "Commander there has been an alien invason in Jacksonville! Send in our best fighters and aircrafts!" Luckily, the neighbors next door seen all the commotion and brought their guns outside. They started shooting, yet it had no effect on the creatures at all. They pulled out their very small, but high powered guns and obliterated all of the feeble-minded humans.
      Mark got back on the radio and said "We need our forces A.S.A.P." Right after he said that he looked up and saw 5 F-18 Raptors flying over his head. They started firing their machine guns and missiles. Then followed the the sonic boom of the bombers coming in to drop the bombs on the aliens. They seemed to be staring into space where the aliens were. Then all of the sudden, a bright light flashed and something flew overhead. The light dazed the pilots and caused them to crash their planes.
        The aliens (in some weird, unknown language) called in reinforcements. Because half of them were killed or injured during the attack, their mothership had landed. Then it took back off and used its tracto beam to suck up some of the humans. Luckily the human army came with their toughest fighters and began the battle on the space creatures. But the weapons of our kind barely harmed them. The aliens came back with a hard counter attack. All of our men were killed. There was nothing Mark could do. He had to fight for his city, and for his world. He picked up his fellow army man's gun and just started firing like crazy. He knew he was defeated.
        But wait, the sun was coming up and one by one the aliens started to weaken.
He kept firing and throwing grenades. He was on his last bullet, fighting the last creature. The alien shot at him, and he shot at it. He was in pain. He got skimmed by the bullet. He just then realized he had won, he defeated the alien army, all by himself. He went to go find all the other humans living. Jacksonville was saved but what about the whole world?
             
        Find out in the next Sci-Fi adventure, “The World In A Man’s Hands.”

        - LM2795



© Copyright 2008 LM2795 (lm2795 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409776-When-Aliens-Attack