*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1410039-my-thoughts-on-paper
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1410039
fuck, thsi had opion!! READ IT
why do we always put our selfs out on the line.
we know there is always gonna be a chance to get out heads choped off life midevil times. buy the evil bastards that have no faith in us. the ones that will turn there back on us as soon as we trun around. they walk away as if there is nothing to it. how is it so easy for them. they can look you in the eye and lie to your face. stab you through the gut then leave you completly lifeless. and i ask again, why do we trust these people. is there something behind this madness that we like. that we feed off of like a cockroach skrowging around on the floor for skum. are we the skum on the floor, the ones that lower our selfs for the attenion of these people, these things. as i see it, i wouldnt trust them if they gave me a bilion dollors. because they can take it away just about as fast as they gave it to me.!
wow
fuck them.
© Copyright 2008 Do we ever realy know (i_luv_quotes22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1410039-my-thoughts-on-paper