*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411076-Home-sweet-home
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1411076
This a true story. It was when my little sister picked me up at the airport one day.
Last year in July, I had gone to England with my best friend. A few weeks before the return flight to NJ, He had decided to stay at his cousin's house a little longer. I was not able to change my ticket so returned home. The flight was fine. I slept through it.

I picked up my suit cases and walked to were I was supposed to meet my eight-teen year old sister, Stephanie. The last time I saw her was when she broke her leg a year ago. She had ben unable to walk for quite some time. I looked around and did not see her. After a few minutes I decided to look for a phone. As I turned around, someone hugged me saying "Jim. Jim!". I was amazed at what I saw. Hugging me was a girl wearing a tight black t-shirt and tight jeans. She was beautiful. Her puffy face and double chinned jaw were perfectly framed by shoulder length brown hair. The tight shirt clung to her body showing off her fat belly, rolls and breasts. Her pants seemed to stick to her like a second skin.

I stood there for a moment and thought who this could be. Almost instantly I realized that it was my little sister, Steph. I couldn't believe it was her. I know my sister had been fat but, never did I think she would get so huge. The last time I saw her was when she broke her leg. She weighed 275 or so at the time. I hugged her back and said "Good to see you kid! When did you get so big?"
"Thanks. Good to see you too Jim." she said as we walked to her car.

At the car, I put my suit cases in the trunk and hopped in the passenger's seat. When Steph got in, the car lowered considerably. As she sat down, I watched her belly which filled her lap, spread her legs apart and, nearly touched the steering wheel. As we drove home we made small talk and then I blurted something out.
"Since when did you get so fat?" I asked obnoxiously.
Thank heavens she knew that I liked fat women.
"Well" she started "after I was condemned to a wheel chair and my bed I grew bored very easily. Because I did not exercise at all I gained some weight eating normally. I put on five pounds in a week and a half. I liked it and decided to eat more. I usually asked mom to make me food or get some. I also asked Trevor (her boyfriend) to start bringing burgers
© Copyright 2008 mrteach (mrteach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411076-Home-sweet-home