*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411102-All-I-Ever-Wanted
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Drama · #1411102
This novel gives an insight into my life.
"All I ever wnated was for somone that I love me back," she thought to herself. Renae was 18 years old anstill wasn't happy with just anything. She laid down thing about her past and wondering what the future holds.

She was born in the Dirty South. She lived in Shreveport for most of her life. Life growing in the 1980s was not that fun for her. She had been talked about and picked on for as long as she could remember. She had a big heart and wore it on her sleeve quite frequently. Everyone who she thought was her friend turned out not to be. They just end up telling everyone who she liked or didn't like. Her first boyfriend was a crazy, yet sweet little boy, treated her good. Looking back on those days, she missed it. 'Those were the days," she thought to herself.
Her father had died when she was younger. Now she was practically a grown woman out of high school. She remembered where she had come froma nd knew where she wanted to go. Renea had her dreams set on being an inspiritional speaker. She knew all of the drama in her life will pay off some day.

She thought back to a time when all the drama really started. 'What's so hard about telling someone how you really feel if that person feels the same way for you?" It was her junior year of high school. Remea asked Lamar," If you have feelings for that person and that person have feelings for you, just tell them and ask them do they wanna hook up?" "I will in my own time and place," Lamar replied.

She remebered how they first met. Her friend's boyfriend Micheal tried to play "Matchmaker." "Hey, Renea, what type of dude do you like?" Micheal asked her. Renea answereed, "Tall between 5"6 and 6"2, darkskined, npt purple-black, nice cut or pretty long hair smart, lil' thug that ain't afraid to cry in fron of me or tell he love me in front of his friends, you know someone's who is real." 'ok, i got the perfect guy for you," Micheal said. "Oh, yeah, someone who would respect me, my family and friends, " she continued. "Ok, Scilla, gonna holla back in a sec," Micheal told her. "Ok," Renea said. Scilla said, "I am?" "Yeah, you are," Micheal told Scilla. Renea hangs up. "Hold on," Micheal clicked over and called someone. "Who are you callin'?" Scilla asked. "One of my homeboys for Renea." Scilla replied, "Oh, yeah? who?" "Hello?" someone answered the phone. "Hey is Lamar there?" "Yeah, hold on." A few minutes later Lamar picked up the phone. "What's up, boy?" "Nothin'. man, chillin'." "Ah, I got a sweet lil' crazy chick for you, Scilla call Renea." "Man, who you tryna hook me up with?" Lamar asked. "A crazy, a lil carmel named Renea." "Oh," Lamar said. "Call Renea Scilla," Micheal said. "No, not til I ask him a few questions." "What school you go to?" "Southside," Lamar replied. "What grade?" "12th." "Do you know La'Shea Simpson and Sha'nisha Micheals?" "Yeah," Lamar answered. "Hold on," Scilla said. She clicked over to her other line. She clicked back over and the line was ringing. "Hey, Scilla." "Hey, Na-Na, what's poppin'?" "Nothin." "Do you have La'Shea's numba?" "Yeah, she just called me hold on." Sha'nisha clicked back to the other line. "Hey, Shea." "Hey, Na-Na what's up?" "Hold on," Sha'nisha said she put Scilla on three-way with them. "Scilla wanted to holla atcha real fast," Sha'nisha said. "Hey, what's up, Scilla?" "Do you know a dude named Lamar?" "Yeah," Shea replied. "What does he look like?" Scilla asked. "He tall bout 6"something, medium dark/light brown eyes, got a 6-pack." "Oh, fa real, that's what's up," Scilla said. "Why do you ask?" Na-Na asked. "Cuz Micheal tryna hook him and Renea up." So Scilla told Sha'nisha that she would call them back.
Scilla clicked over and called Renea. Renea picks up the phone.
© Copyright 2008 Jeanette patterson (monicatruereal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411102-All-I-Ever-Wanted