*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411621-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by N
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Writing · #1411621
word vomit
downing the last dribble of courage from You sipping in soaking up revelling in You passing into oblivion blissing out carrying on mixing it up pretending with You eyeing my future lying to You to myself to Her goading You determining You admiring You and Your Her Wishing on You Wishing for You Wishing with You always hoping for You crushing on You Crushing You missing Your You missing Me without You not discovering You peeling You away building Me up (again) tearing me down always pining, mooning, swooning, wallowing for You yelling, hitting, pushing, screaming You articulating Me for You designing Me for You maintaining Me for You never particularly liking You trusting You (foolishly) not trusting Me (foolishly) thinking You thinking me allowing You manipulating Me touching You feeling You wanting You betraying Her betraying Me becoming me (again) underestimating Me overestimating You laughing with You laughing at You still touching You still touching Me still not feeling You feeling Me all too much seeing me all too much crying for me desperately needing Me back (again) desperately needing You always giving You up (again) welcoming You back (again) impressing You disappointing Me enticing Me inciting Me angering Me boring You waiting for You fucking You fucking Her fucking You internalizing You extracting Me destroying Me embracing me (foolishly)  envying You unabashedly rejecting You rejecting Me misunderstanding me anticipating You resigning to You hiding from You exposing me to You losing You (again)
© Copyright 2008 N (nmbrown25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411621-you