*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411668-Alphabet-Colors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1411668
the vowels and their colors
O is for the bright blue ocean on a hot summer day when all the surfers are out trying to catch a gnarly wave, a blue like a clear sky that you stare at for hours in your backyard becuase you fear that if you look away it might disappear.

U is the color of yellow that radiats off of a four year old's drawing of a bright yellow smiley face, so yellow it brings shame to the midday sun high in the air.

Y is the kind of red you can only see once a day, a red that can only come from the setting sun as it waves goodbye and moves onto its next destination.

A is pink, a vibrant rainbow of pink that you can only find in a girly girl's pink dresser, a pink so magnificent that you forget what the color red is.

E came from the color orange, an orange that is found only when you are at the zoo and a small child asks for an orange balloon from the smiling man giving them away, the sun shines on it so brightly that it appears to glow.

I is a misty white that come from a mountain where the fog is so thick and so cold that you are afraid you might turn into a solid, misty, white icecube.
© Copyright 2008 Dreamer Girl (papaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411668-Alphabet-Colors