*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411873-I-Met-Him
by spaz
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1411873
when i met my boi
“I don’t want to go to work to day mom. Will you do I a favor and call dad and tell him that I’m sick and that I won’t be babysitting today?”  My mom turns around and looks at me and says “okay honey but let’s not make a habit of this okay?”  Yes, yes, yes that’s all I can think now tonight I can go to the Jerseyville fair. Once I’m done celebrating I call up Kim and Jordan to tell that I’m going to tag along with them to j-vile. I’m so excited I run up to Kim’s to get ready. “There could be some cute dudes I can flirt with!” When I get up there I put on some Trip pants and a black-tank and a lot of eyeliner.  Then Jordan’s mom shows up.  She’s our ride!
         When we get there I automatically realize that it is not going to as fun as I had hoped it would be.  All of my friends had boyfriends and well I was just like the odd one out. At that I was desperate. So all my friends decided to play a joke on me and ask out like every guy there.  Wow what a mess.  Some of the dudes were pretty cute and some were just embarrassing. But yet they all said no you’re weird and walked away.  I felt relived and so I left and went to go and hang out with one of mi other friends when I hear my name.
         “…hey will you go out with that chick over there?” a deep voice reply’s “which one?”  My friend Jordan points and says “the one with the red hair the hot one.” Gash… thanks Jordan that’s all I need is to go out with some dude I don’t even know stalking me. I mean he was cute with longish blonde hair blue eyes and he was a little short in vernal but, he was cute! He came up to me and was all smoothly like and said “what’s your name?” this has to one of the oddest days of my life. But I quickly get over it.
         We start talking and he tells me how his mom has Crones and how he takes care of her. And how pretty I was. That was a plus!  But the more we spent time together the sooner it came to when I had to leave.  And I did not think I would ever see him again and the thought made me shiver.  So I thought and thought hard to find some way to give him my number with out sounding corny.  So then it happened Jordan’s Mom came up to me and told me it was time to leave.  I felt heart broken. But then all of a sudden he said “Can I have your number?” and I was like wow this kids got ESP I swear. So he ended up writing his number on my arm and I saved my number on his cell phone. 
         When we left we went to Wal-mart and it hit me I had to work tomorrow and he probly was not going to call.  So I the whole ride home was a daze.  Then I got up the next morning as I always do in the summer time at 5am and went to work. When I got there it was amazing the little baby was really sympathetic and I got to sleep most of the day then around 3pm my mom’s cell phone went off. Yeah I know what you thinking there’s no way but I could not believe it either.  Yep that’s right he called. And ever since then we have pretty well been together.

THE END
© Copyright 2008 spaz (sansratliff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411873-I-Met-Him