*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412102-Expressions---Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Loki10
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1412102
A single sheet of A4, thoughts on Love
A lucious outdoor garden, brilliantly green, bathing in the warmth of the primrose sun in a navy blue sky; a gently swaying oak, casting a warm leafy shadow over a vibrant, blood-red bed of scarlet roses. Under the gentle weight of the twilight oak, amidst the comfortable, supportive, thorny caress of the gentle flowers, two lovers lie in arm; thought, emotion and intelligence turned inward, and extrovertly outwards in symbiosis of the other, beyond the warm amour of skin on skin in the sweaty distemper of their misty post-love daze; content with one and the other, enjoying the essence of nature, prickley yet bountiful in emotion and scene, in scent and savour.
Twisted now, the roses wither and the tree fades to a silent, leafless shadow. Lines appear, writing in the riger of age, the gentle skin ripples and weathers, reshaping in the torment of wind, rose, rain and sun.
Sometimes it seems, as the cold winter approaches, that the whole weight of the world hangs off their bones, but after all the harshnesses of reality have taken their little bites of the lovers' souls, the massive fanfare of the heart, beating in tandem, silences, and drowns triumphant.
Low whispers tell of life and trust and truth, but in the end the thoughts run together.
"It will be summer again soon."
© Copyright 2008 Loki10 (loki10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412102-Expressions---Love