*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412216-I-wonder-if-you-know
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1412216
Just a sad day in my life, Thanks for looking :o)
I wonder if you know, how I felt that day as I handed you my child and walked away.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          So much doubt and so afraid held back my tears and went away.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I  wonder if you know how I felt today as I put his hand in yours this way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Feelings of sadness and running out of hope, that god willing struggles would finally work.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I wonder if you know how I felt everyday, feelings of emptiness and a photo on my wall, of a child that was here and now is gone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Do you know how I feel today?  As I cant see my child grow everyday.                  A heart half full an empty feeling inside and all I want to do is cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wonder if he knows how much I truly love him , and if things could be different I would have changed them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I wonder if you know how I felt that day, there would have been so many things I wanted to say, but I handed you my child and walked away...............................
© Copyright 2008 Bridgette004 (schmakers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412216-I-wonder-if-you-know