*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412328-Unification
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blue
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Erotica · #1412328
Falling in love with the Prince of Darkness
The bells in the dark, ring out. Bellowing the hour.
Midnight, the moonless sky, there I slightly cower.
"Show me leniency, I am weak inside. Neurotic, hopeless and obsessed."
The wind lightly kisses my cheek, leaving me cold and relentless.
"Living alone, where have you gone?" I muse aloud, the lightening getting closer.
The sepulchral of my body falling again, into the abysmal of our last concur.
"Delicate flower," He breathes "of my soul, her dolor heritance."
"Vested interest in what family I have left, exiled" I say, "as a teen."
"So long," He whispers, " the redundant melancholy that exist within."
His scent licking my senses, its harshness seducing me with passion.
"Your heart races," He coos from behind, "Do you feel me? Like it was before?"
"My blood thins, so cold and inviting, your piercing embrace, takes me from my core."
I feel his wintry hand clench my waiste, a sigh of mixed emotions escapes.
"Take me as before, I've waited ere, eternity marks me with such disgrace."
"Your breath so warm, yet your so cold." He replies, gently moving around.
His dance before, our dance now, our lifelessness together, eternity bound.
Flying, the grass barely kissing my toes. Our depression of amalgamation.
"Take me there," I urge, tightly pressing my being to his. I sigh "Corruption."
"Close your eyes, my darling." His embrace returned, the tightening as my throat
closes quickly.
"We cant stay here," He whispers, His face floating closer to my own, "You feel prickly."
"Again," I moan softly pressing my lips to his, "I remember the relentless urge. My own impulsive thrashes."
I taste the metallic of my own putrid blood, the repulsive want of more, my tongue lashes.
To taste His own black heart, "I want you, your commiseration, for me, your austerity."
"One taste should have," He says, his black eyes burning, "your vulnerability."
He says breathlessly, lifting me weightlessly, " Entices me so."
"Take me," I plead wrapping my arms around his neck, "to the cold."
He slowly sinks his teeth into my neck, all the world seems amplified.
"Do you enjoy pain?" He muses, my blood glowing on his lips, in his eyes.
"Yes." I answer, moving closer to taste my life on his lips, he spoke delicately now.
"You have lived once, my beloved." I looked up at his face, his long wavy black hair,
dark brow.
"You may survive twice." I felt the pain begin anew, "More." I grovel in his arms.
"Taste my soul, darling of my dark. Feel me, touch my lightless charms"
"They will burn you as deeply as before." He says as we fall deeper into perversion.
Inside, crumbling walls of our love nest, feeling nearer, my dissimulation.
"Hold on tightly," His melodious voice on my lobe "it begins again."
I landed softly on my feet, my lover nowhere to be seen.
My naked body glimmers in the candle light, Myself I held tightly.
The altar where once we were, lay only a few feet away.
His touch, here, passion rippled through me and more I crave.
I gently place my hands on our altar, I feel a music inside me.
Emotion exploded from within me as I danced around the pillars, I cannot see.
My feet kissing the black sand as I sang for his return,
I felt the change in the room as he entered, and the flame that would burn.
Brightly rising at his demonic presence "Your late." I cooed,
"Is it time yet? I cannot wait!" I cried, "No time to brood."
"There is always time," He intervened lifting me again, " I shall have you this time."
He walked swiftly, his long legs barely noticeable, even to the keen of sight.
"As before." I sigh as he laid my body on our altar, "As before." He replied.
And again I feel my heart beating fast as my knowledge of it subsides.
The ripping pain as he began our ritual. "Your sweet taste." He softly speaks.
"This dance of ours, He breathes running his hand in my hair, "Reaches Hells peaks.
The end of our turmoil, our passion boils, I feel your trembling."
Shaking, I reply "For this moment, if once only, I would break gladly"
He chuckle lightly, as he ascends over me, and says between kisses,
"And how can I play with a broken toy?" His hands violating and never missing.
No words could be spoken, I could only wait for his suffocating penetration.
Paralyzed with his pain, his pleasure, in my body. A complication of soul invasion.
"Soon," he hesitated, "you and I will be one being, over and over, until you stay.
His body lay softly over mine, kissing my neck, flinching slightly he laughs, "Don't pray."
Our vehement cantor to forever forced moisture, blanket our bodies, "Don't cry."
I tremble as he begins to move between my inner most being, I lose my breath and he cries
"Don't die!"
Again I motion, and my body begins to move under his, as he lovingly caresses me,
running his fingers through my hair.
I hold onto him tightly as our fusion of being and passion turns from flame to flare.
Rations of pain and pleasure ran swiftly through my body and my heart.
As the transformation took on the beginnings of Its part.
"Can you make it?" He pants his lips red with blood, "Don't stop!" I begged, "Please."
The trembling forced him harder, driving faster to finally ease,
His suffering. "Beloved beauty, as rhythm was coordinated.
His hurt, living and boiling over into my drifting soul.
Losing control he fell forward as my body arched taking him whole.
"I feel it!" I cried thrashing forward as I was newly impregnated.
Rock and rubble falling from the walls, as our coalescence reached its peak.
He slowed and looked into my eyes, moving lazily about me, he smiles "Are you weak?"
"No, my Prince of Darkness," I wriggled shamelessly "I want more." My teeth grew longer.
"You wanted to taste me?" He tilted his head, revealing a single blue vein, pulsating stronger.
I pulled him to me, deeper in me to conquer, his blood rushing past my lips, he groaned pleasantly.
Staining my tongue, and burning my loins, my beleaguering, and welcoming The Prince of Darkness willingly.
© Copyright 2008 Blue (blueshai25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412328-Unification