*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412889-The-family-circle-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1412889
Phsykick is determined to help Delilah.
Chapter 1:


"Phsykick, whats wrong?" asked a young girl with purple hair through a comunication line.
Phsykick replied, "You wouldn't belive what I've just found!"
"Just tell me!"
"Clover, I need to show you."
Phsykick pushed a button on her wrist-watch and the com turned off. She leaned foward to examine the figuer before picking it up. It was a female about fifteen, she had hot-pink hair and milky white skin...only it wasn't skin, it was cold metal. The girl was a robot clothed in an dirty yellow outfit that was stained with oil. Phsykick carefully took her in her arms and went on her way.
______________________________________________________

90DL2 opened her eyes and sat-up on the cot she lying in. She examined her sorroundings, the floor was metallic as well as the walls. Tools of various sorts lay on a table next to her. She looked at her wrist and saw a charger plugged into her.
The sound of metal sliding doors opening caused her to turn in the direction of the noise. A teenage girl with Navy-blue hair and the same colored eyes entered. She had her hair done-up in pom-pom like pigtails and was wearing a blue long sleeved dress and lightblue pantie-hose complete with Dark-blue ballet slippers.

She smiled at the young android.
"Where am I ?" 90DL2 questioned.
The blue youths' jaw dropped and she screamed out "Clover! Wildkat! Phsykick! it talks!!!
90DL2 had no idea what she had done to cause the girl so much alarm. The three others rushed in and imediately began to try and calm their friend who had already started hyper-ventilating.
"Calm down," said Phsykick, "I'm sure it has a name and we should find that out first before we decide to fall to pieces."
"Actually, I do have a name, it's 90DL2." Interrupted the pink haired android.
Wildkat, the one that was half human half wildkat snickered,"What kind of name is that?" she asked in a partly hostile tone.
"My name!"
Whatever. Wildkat walked out of the room.
"Don't mind her, she is really nice once you get to know her," Phsykick explained to the robot.
"I bet your hungry! Want something?" Clover chimed in.
"Clover, I don't think she eats," said the blue teen who had finally stopped panicking.
"No, I eat," 90DL2 answered looking at the green haired one know as Phsykick.
"Well, then why don't we explain everything while we dine?"
"Um..Okay." the other answered.
© Copyright 2008 Dawgluver101 (dawgluver101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412889-The-family-circle-Chapter-1