*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413424-TRUE-LIFE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1413424
ABSTRACT WRITTEN TO CONTRADICT MY LIFE WHICH I THOUGHT IS A TRUE
It seems so strange for me as i thought i am a normal girl of this world. Then i lifted a hand and saw its shadow under the tree,i felt a strange sensation run down my spine .It was,nt my hand ,it was a destiny chained to this hand with love and affection.
I lifted my face and saw her face , two eyes looking behind me for there was a memory standing. I crushed it,as it was looking with greed. Those eyes were intense and bright with tears ,which were someone's plight.
A normal girl having a normal life ,what a jest I am playing with myself.
I want the ocean i want those stars ,birds in the sky and soul of the flower.
I want a dream when reality seems so far.
A narrow lane or a broad horizon,I am afraid to see the morning light
so I say night is a gift divine and bright.
Scared of reaching you ,I said I lost you.still it feels your love is due.
All alone I walk for that wind on the mountain.
When it reached me ,I moved in a house of emotions.
© Copyright 2008 sycamore (sumbul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413424-TRUE-LIFE