*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413719-Can-You-Hear-Me-Now
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1413719
Erotic adventures at a Pittsburgh apartment building.
The back stair well of the apartment building was more crowded then it should have been at 4:30 a.m. on a Saturday. Most of the residents were already in from their night out. They tended to use the elevator, and that was the reason the isolated alcove was chosen for a group activity.

The three people in the stairwell were, Zizi's the zoftig resident manager, her father owed the building. Yumiko a twenty year old university student and Richie the building's maintenance man was twenty three years old. Four weeks earlier, Richie had interrupted the women in some erotic role-playing and that occurrence thrust him into the role of "Master", with Zizi and Yummi as his willing servants. The lifestyle while new to Richie intrigued him, and he found enjoyment in his power over the women they gladly let him take charge over them, and take charge he did.

Richie stood up on the fourth floor landing looking over his shoulder; again; he had the feeling he was being watched.

He spoke into his Nextel, to ZiZi who was on the first floor with Yummi.

"Send her up."

"Go" Zizi relayed to Yummi, and she bolted up the stairs toward Richie. Zizi watched as Yummi dash up the stair taking two at a time, ponytail bobbing rhythmically. Having Yummi run the stairs as punishment with penalty strokes per second over her allotted time, sounded like a good idea, but had they known Yummi ran at least three times a week they would have been more creative. Zizi was hoping that Yummi tired soon so the penalty strokes would be numerous and the thought put a smile on her face. She lit another Marlboro and went back to waiting.

As Yummi rushed up the stairs she thought she saw movement in the window of the second floor's door. She paused for a second to see if somebody was there momentarily forgetting her current situation and the thought of opening the door to check crossed her mind; then she thought it would be better to just get to Richie. When a cell phone chimed behind her and she quickened her stride.

Laura in lived in apartment 3A, she was a "Suicide Girls" fan and lab technician at UPMC hospital. The spunky twenty four year, her defiantly sense of style, the cat eye eyeglass frames, the purple Betty Page inspired hairstyle, tattoos, nose ring and other oft mentioned but unseen piercing the drew the ire of many supervisors. She deflected the comments with her passive aggression aplomb. After work Friday, she decided to stop by the apartment of a Jamaican friend living on the second floor to score some herbage. She ended up staying for hours smoking and drinking with him and some other neighbors. She was feeling no pain when she headed home with weed in hand. Because the were close she headed for the back stairs, but when she got to the door she heard someone and stopped to peek through the small window in the door and saw her forty year old landlady. She knew Zizi kept company with the young super and the girl who lived 3B because the bedrooms of the two apartments had a shared a wall and she heard alot of what was going on in 3B. She even told her friend Janey about it; and Janey laughed saying it had the makings of a realty series; they could call it "Two Japs and a Jock". Laura decided to hang around and see what was happening. When Yummi sprinted past, she called Janey, and left a message to call back. She became aroused at finally witnessing what she had listened to for weeks. She hid herself against the wall the each time the girl ran by, but just as Yummi past her going up Laura's phone chimed; Janey's cell tone.

Laura text messaged a reply "I'll call you back, bye." and decided to get home before she was discovered.

Richie heard the squeaky echo of Yummi's black low cut Chuck Taylor's coming up the stairs long before he could see her. When he saw her below him, he checked his watch and smiled. She was slowing finally, or so it seemed.

"Thirty five seconds, your three seconds over. You're not too tired to finish you punishment are you?" He asked not really caring, if she was tired or not. She was going to finish if she had to crawl up the stairs.

"I think I heard...someone...on the second floor." Yummi gasped between sucking air into her lungs with deep breaths through her nose.

"Damn it I was afraid of that", he mumbled. He keyed his Nextel "Zizi come on up, Yummi thinks someone's on the second floor, check it out."

"Okay." was the radioed in reply.

Richie turned back to look at Yummi. She was bent over with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Stand up straight and face the wall!

Yummi quickly stood up ramrod straight and turned to face the wall. She stood about six inches from its cold surface, braced like military cadet at the position of attention. Richie checked her closely making sure her heels touched at a forty-five degree angle, arms at her sides' fingers naturally curled barely touching her bare thighs.

In fact she was bare all over. Naked, except for her sneakers, knee high striped tube socks, and a choke collar. Richie enjoyed the view. The petite Amer-asian girl was quite lovely. He admired her small breast risings and falling with each labored breath, and the beads of perspiration popping up to cover length of her body. The sound of high heels approaching made him forget Yummi for the moment; he turned to see Zizi coming up the stairs.

She had stopped at the landing below to step on the butt of her smoke; forgetting who had to pick it up later. Richie shook his head amused by the site of Zora Zuckerman, her bright red hair was teased out like an 80's rock groupie, and she wore the heavy makeup to go with the look. Her short white halter dress provided little cover for Zizi's ample curves, in fact it displayed a serious case of VPL and the top of her thigh high white fishnet stockings as she balanced on a pair of clear acrylic mules with six inch platform heels.

"Well did you see anyone?" Richie asked when she reached the top of the stairs.

"No, but I checked the hallway, and it smelled like someone had been smoking pot. But that could be just coming out of someone's apartment...I think?"

He thought about it, and then made his decision.

"Let's go back to the apartment. You still owe me three more laps Yummi...and you will pay in full later."

He took the leash he had slung over his shoulder and snapped it to Yummi's choke collar.

As she walked back down to her third floor flat, Yummi felt very anxious. Some was fear that someone would walk out see her naked and collared, and some was the unknown fate that awaited her in the apartment.

As they open the apartment door Richie looked around once more as he ushered the women inside. He thought he detected a slight aroma of pot, but it could be traces coming off Zizi's hair or maybe even the power of suggestion.

Once inside he took off the leash and sent Yummi to the bedroom to wait for him. Richie took a seat in the big armchair, Zizi sat across from him on the sofa and crossed her legs.

"Well, what do you think would be a fitting form of punishment? She was only three seconds over for the entire period..."

Zizi with vengeance in her heart had a ready suggestion. "Bend her over and let her feel what it's like to take it up the ass like I had to!"

"A tempting thought but we know she's a virgin and I won't penetrate her anywhere except her mouth and I'm not in the mood for a blowjob think of something."

"Well if you ever get split by a big hard cock up your ass you'd know why I..."

Richie was giving her a look she didn't like to see; so she decided on a new suggestion. "How about using the new flogger on her?"

"I suppose", Richie replied distractedly, he heard a door closing; maybe it was the girl next door? He listened for a moment to see if he could hear anything else, ewhen he didn't, he dismissed the thought.

Laura held her breath instinctively in the darkness of apartment 3A. She had not meant to close her bedroom door so loudly.

Yummi was standing in the corner of bedroom, with the lights off waiting for Richie to come and administer her punishment. Although they did not live the life everyday, each morning Yummi prepared a concoction of protein, supplements, ginseng, and vitamins for Richie. Yummi, truely enjoyed serving to her Master but fantasized of being a Dominatrix in the future. To amuse herself she secretly tortured Zizi, and neither Master nor Zizi realized. Yummi simple plan was adding an extra ingredient into Master's energy cocktail for the past three weeks. The secret ingredient was a ground up pill; a male enhancement product guaranteed to have "big results". The product must have been working because Zizi came to her in confidence and told her.

"I think something's wrong with me...I'm so sore after sex".

"Well I heard that can happen at a certain age", Yummi retorted straight faced to Zizi. "Maybe you need to use lubrication or something."

"Oh my god, please! Anyway he'll only use lube when he's wants to butt fuck me, which I'm dreading these days."

Yummi could bear witness to hearing the painful cries and pain twisted faces Zizi made during sex. Her plan was working great, until Zizi found the bottle of X-tendar European Formula hidden in Yummi's panties drawer. She knew she should have thrown the box away. "You silly girl." She thought to herself. Zizi took the bottle to Richie and convinced him Yummi was implying he had a little dick. Nothing could have been farther from the truth, Richie was bigger then the two boys she knew in High School, but she sure couldn't tell Richie now. Because she lied about being a virgin, hoping for a naughty deflowering, but it turned out that Richie was a kind Master; in that regard. Never pressured her beyond oral or manual stimulation. She realized coming clean now could only further wound his pride. Since the incident she had already been relegated to sleeping naked on the bare floor, at the foot of her own bed. Richie and Zizi shared her bed and their noisy bouts of vigorous lube aided sex tortured her even more. Their post colitis talk was about the creative ways they would correct her wayward behavior.

She was suddenly bathed in light as bedroom door opened and the light were flipped on. Richie went the cedar wardrobe where he stored equipment he used to bind and beat. He removed the big flogger he had just purchased. It was a heavy implement, weighting several pounds, with a stout foot long wooden handle wrapped in dark brown leather. The business end resembled a mop except the strings were thick leather strips.

"Face me", Richie commanded.

Yummi turned to face him and saw the flogger in his hand. She had never been scourged with anything like it before. Richie always preferred small cats, stingers, or leather paddles for her. This big flogger sent a shiver of fear up her spine.

"Put you hands on your head and open you legs".

Yummi assumed the position, hands on back of her head with interlaced fingers and took a stance with her feet shoulder width apart.

"So you think bigger is better Yummi let's see how you like this".

Slowly he rotated his arm at the elbow and Yummi felt the air stir as the strips came closer and closer. Involuntarily her legs started to shake.

The first blow struck between her spread legs low on her inner thigh. The heavy leather landed with a thud as the weight of the straps smacked on her skin. The blow shook her entire leg. The pain was not intense immediately, but Yummi whimpered as the heat spread across her upper leg. The heat crept over her hip and thigh as the second blow landed where the first had. Yummi broke position by dropping her hands and groping her inner thigh.

"Hands up, and don't break position or I'll made the blows harder".

Yummi slowly raised her hands and tears welled in her eyes. She couldn't begin to imagine harder blows striking her. The heavy impacts seemed to move her whole body. Zizi for all her want of revenge, felt sorry for Yummi, as she watched Yummi's body shudder with each blow.

Richie was satisfied that Yummi could withstand the torment; she was here to be punished after all. He did turn her around to escape the pleading in her eyes.

"Face away...and count them off", He spit.

Yummi turned around and almost instantly she felt the thudding smack of the flogger on her bottom, and bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"Three Sir", she gasped when she had composed herself enough to speak.

Seeing the blow ripple through her tight buttocks excited Richie, and he started swelling. He looked at Zizi as he adjusted his trousers. She was looking at Yummi, with a worried look on her face. Harsh punishment would put some order in the household again he thought. Perhaps he may be coddling them, a mistake he would not repeat.

In her bedroom Laura listened intently, her ear pressed against the wall. She heard the flogger striking, but to get a better listen Laura went to her night stand. She put her glasses down, before taking out the stethoscope she "borrowed" from work. She walked back to the shared wall sat down and pressed the instrument to the wall; she used medical tape to fix it on wall to free her hands. Laura heard the impacts and listened to the young women count the blows. By the time the count was up to ten Laura changed position and had lowered herself to the floor. Her operating room scrubs and panties were pushed down around her ankles and she caressed herself gently as she listen to the punishment being administered. At fourteen the girl cried out in pain and sobbed. Laura slipped her a finger in her own sopping vagina, found her spot and moaned loudly from the pleasure.

As Richie waited for Yummi to correct her position and get her breath back, again he thought he heard moaning. He moved closer to the wall and listened. He wasn't sure, but he believed he could hear their neighbor. After listening a few moments he got back to dealing with Yummi.

"Owww...fifteen", she whined, "Please Master, please, no more...I'm sorry I don't think your cock is small. Really...please."

Laura felt the pressure of intense pleasure nearing to the bursting point. The rambling statement of the girl, made Laura's ass rise off the floor as she frigged herself furiously toward release.

Richie wasn't listening; he had purposely struck Yummi harder; then moved to the wall to listen.

Laura's concentration was rudely broken by a sudden tickle on her ankle followed by the chiming tones of her cell phone.

"Shit", she cursed irritated by the interruption.

She bolted upright and grabbed the small Sony Erickson camera phone out the holder clipped to the waistband of the pants around her ankles. The stethoscopes earpieces fell back to bump against the wall.

"Yesss..." She whined into the phone.

Yummi had also heard the cell phone chime and recognized its tone. She felt a sudden blush of embarrassment, and anger realizing that her neighbor really was eves dropping.

"You never called back, what's going on?" Janey scolded.

"I'm listening to them right now. You have really bad timing Janey; did anyone ever tell you that?

"What? What are you talking about?" Janey excitedly inquired

"I'll be damned, she's listening to us". Richie told Zizi. Take over for me.
Zizi took the flogger, and slowly moved it back and forth. She found it to heavy and unwieldy, but did as she instructed.

"Nothing, call you later okay." Laura whined in frustration.

"You sound funny, can I come over?"

Laura didn't hear the end of Janey's conversation because she had already ended the call, laid back down to finish. She didn't realize Richie heard her talking. Not what she said, just that she was closer to the wall then she should have. Laura slipped the earpieces on and lay back down. She was happy to hear that the girl was still counting blows.

Richie used his pass key and entered 3A; it was dark and quiet. He allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness before creeping to the bedroom. Hearing noises he crept closer, and opened the door and confirmed his suspicion. Laura was on the floor with a stethoscope on her head, and her hands between her legs pleasuring herself and moaning. He also realized how thin the walls were when he heard Yummi yelp in pain. He decided if he'd come this far he might as well go all the way, and snapped on the light.

Yummi cried out as Zizi lashed her. Zizi wasn't very skilled with the flogger, and her lack of control caused the thongs to land high on the hip. The thick leather tentacles bit hard into Yummi's hip, and the ends wrapped around and seared her soft belly.

"Twenty-one Ma'am", she gasped, angrily, Yummi was pissed off. Pissed about the girl next door spying, pissed about Richie leaving to go who knows where; and pissed about Zizi for being so damn clumsy with the flogger.

"You still think Richie's cock is small?" Zizi question the girl like an interrogator.

"No and I never did. I liked hearing him make you scream, you...bitch!"

Zizi stammered, but recovered quickly and quickly slapped the flogger againt Yummi. She spun with the follow through, loosing her balance on the heels she wore and staggered back trying to no avail to catch her balance. She landed on her big butt, red faced expecting a laugh at her misfortune.

Yummi's face was twisted in agony from the blow that took her breath away.

"OHHHH...ssHHHHHHHHHit..."

"Oh shit is right, you don't like that do ya", Zizi retorted as she climb off the floor after removing her shoes.

Yummi's blood was up and she was about to reply with another smart-ass remark, but cut it short; when she heard a scream and thumping coming from apartment 3A. Zizi heard it too and stopped to listen.

Laura froze in place when the lights came on. Then she craned her head towards the door where the switch was. Richie watched Laura's reaction to the sudden brightness in her room. Squinting her eyes to adjust to the light and needed of her eyeglasses.

The blurry figure moving toward her made her scream. Richie didn't want to give her a chance to get her wits back. If he learned anything in the past month it's was the ability to use shock, and bold action to his advantage. He quickly grabbed Laura, placing his right hand over her mouth; and pinned her to the floor by leaning on her with his left arm.

"Be quiet, I'm not going to hurt you."

Laura stop struggling when she recognized Richie, now that he closer.

"I see you enjoy listening to our fun, I think you ought to see it in person, don't you?" he asked snatching the stethoscope off the wall with his left hand and putting around his neck.

Laura didn't like the tone of his voice or the fact that she felt completely humiliated by the situation. Richie removed his hand from her mouth and stood up. He straddled Laura and removed his belt.

"Get up." He spoke calmly but firmly as he expected total compliance to his commands. Laura moved slowly to pull up her pants which were still around her ankles; but Richie blocked her.

"I didn't tell you to do anything but to get up."

Laura slowly got to her feet, and Richie assisted her by grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her up. She resigned herself to what ever awaited her as Richie slipped his belt around her neck and threaded it through the buckle to fashion a leash.

"Lets go, you belong to me now!"

Richie's open hand slapped her naked left buttock she didn't cry out, but she winced and rubbed the burning cheek. He gave her leash a tug and Laura stumbled toward the door hobbled by the pants shackling her ankles.

Yummi was intently listening, and did not see next blowing coming, but she sure felt it. Zizi had smacked the heavy leather thongs across her buttocks inducing a loud yelp of pain. It pleased Zizi so much she struck again with out wait for the count.

"How many is that?" Zizi asked.

Yummi blanked on an ready answer, in frustration she shook her head slowly and sobbed.

"I don't remember Ma'am, Twenty-Five? I think?"

"I think you're your wrong." Zizi laughed cruelly, "I want to know how many lashes have you been given and since you don't know we'll just call that ...twenty".

"No, its twenty five I'm sure now." She knew that her plea was going to be ignored.
Zizi was lining up her next strike when she heard a noise behind her. Coming into the room was Richie leading the girl from next door. She noticed the girls wore a green scrubs top but didn't see the bottoms until she looked down to see why the girl was walking funny. Yummi by this time had turned to look also; and Richie noticed.

"You need to be looking at the wall in front of you or I'll give you another five lashes, Zizi what's the count?"

"Twenty Sir." Zizi responded quickly.

"Cunt!", Yummi silently mouthed facing the wall, she felt completely degraded by having her beaten naked body was on display, as she stood like a child in a corner powerless.

"Zizi fix her properly", Richie said nodding at Laura as he removed the leash.

"Here sweetie let me help you with this", Zizi said while pulling the scrubs top over Laura's head, to reveal a leopard print bra beneath. "Nice." Zizi commented as she caressed the smooth satin material before unhooking the bra and tossing it aside. Laura covered her breast as Zizi squatted down and patted Laura on the legs lightly and she lifted her legs one at a time so Zizi could pull panties, scrubs bottoms, and socks off. "Oh my Richie her tits and pussy are pierced".

Richie hadn't noticed the small golden hoop; he looked at the girl and saw Zizi squatting in front of her pulling on the ring. Laura hands still cupping her breasts, she gasped when her clits was stretched to its limit before the hoop slipped from Zizi fingertips.

Yummi heard the pleasure tinged gasp and turn to look; she paid for it when Richie lashed her bottom with the belt in his hand.

"Eye's front", Richie reminded her. His voice steady, without any emotion.

"Twenty-one Sir", Yummi was becoming very excited; thrilled that Richie as back.

Richie appraised the new slave. She was about 5 foot six or seven, average build and very pale, Gothic dark hair; a deep dark purple; tattooed on each of her cone shaped breast; a thorny black rose on the top of the left and a cresent moon half encircled the right areola, each arm had a small band of tribal designs between the elbow and shoulder, a small black star just above the thick thatch of her mons, and two long stem roses; red; twisted together crossed the small of her back. She wore a several pairs of golden hoops in her ears, her eyebrows had been shaved off; and had been drawn back on, with the heavy black eye makeup. Her black nail polish was chipped on both her hands and feet. Richie disliked the shoddy grooming and would remedy when he was done with Yummi.

"Take her over to the bed while I finish with Yummi", he instructed Zizi.

Turning his attention back to Yummi. He approached her and whispered in her ear, as he put Laura's stethoscope around Yummi's neck "When I have finished the rest on your punishment, you will take the new girl in the bathroom and correct her terrible grooming, understood."

"Yes Sir", Yummi answered softly. She looked down to see the cold thing was hanging around her neck. She realized what it was, she understood what Laura had been doing. The fact that Master had given her a trophy excited her greatly. She remembered the pleasure she had while grooming Zizi's red pubes, which were now cropped short. Yummi shaved herself except for a thin landing strip. She was thinking about how she would shave the bushy girl completely smooth. So engrossed was her daydreaming that Richie's belt stung the back of her thighs viciously ending the vision in her head in a red explosion of pain; but she enjoyed it.

"Twenty two Sir". She bit her lip and moaned

Then again she was struck.

"Twenty three Sir". A gasp escaped her.

Laura watched in an excited trance, she was aware of Zizi hands stroking her body. She was never interested in women, but the landlady's hands felt wonderful. The tugs and pulls on her piercing were gentle, continuous and skillfully. Laura voiced her pleasure aloud each time the belt stung Yummi. Her moans did not go undetected by the other occupants of the room. Zizi's nipples poked noticeably through the thin material of her dress and her panties were wet. Yummi's body crackled with the excitement, she was the center of attention and she loved it. The pain becoming pleasure. Richie his own throb returning.

He whipped the belt once more, the sharp report of the smack against Yummi's red and welted bum made her tremble on weaken knees as she approached orgasm standing there in her time out cornerl.

"Twenty-four Sir", she moaned, the pleasure she felt reflected in her shaky voice.

"Honey wait until it's your turn, you'll sound the same way." Zizi whispered to Laura.

Richie lowered his arm and lightly slapped the belt between Yummi's legs with an underhand swing that softly popped her now wet swollen labia. The blows no more then a tease, excited her flesh more then she could stand. She was ready to pass out from the waves of pleasure.

Then the moment was shattered and lost when Laura's cell phone started chiming again. The annoying devised was still holstered and clipped to Laura's pants lying on the floor. Laura hoped the phone would silence itself, but she knew Janey and she was not hanging up until she left a message. Before it got that far, Yummi crazed with fustration went over to the pile of clothes and found the phone and answered it.

Hello? She asked as she held the phone like a microphone so everyone else hear could too.

"Laura, is that you?" The voice on the other end asked sounding tiny and thin over the phones small speaker.

"Yes but I can't talked right now, bye." Yummi taunted with a wicked smiled as she pushed the button to end the call. She winked at Richie and tossed him the phone.

"Your phone as been very, very annoying Laura. I think it's time it stopped wrecking our fun." Richie said, not even bothering to look at Laura; as he spoke his fingers worked over the keypad. There it won't be a bother anymore now", he said as he threw the phone on the bed.

"Yummi your excused now, please have a seat on the bed."

He watched Yummi move to the bed, she looked surprised. She sat down and he smiled; to himself as she winced from the contact of the bed cover against her buttocks.

"Well ladies what shall we do about our new friend the lovely Laura?"

to be continued...
© Copyright 2008 Bizsmith (bizsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413719-Can-You-Hear-Me-Now