*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414831-Our-First-Practice-Story-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1414831
Story 4 in the Moe Smith Series.
On the day of Moe's first practice, he met up with dirkott and had a party to celebrate they then whent out and bought a pet 5 foot purple catipillar, they named it Old WIlson.....McHagee......Jr. After their practice they came home excited that they would get to room together. But when they got home and walked in their dorm, they realized something wasn't right, were was Old Wilson McHagee Jr. They searched and searched, but they couldn't find him, then as they walked into the bathroom they made a horrific discovery. OLD WILSON McHAGEE Jr. WAS MURDERED, DE-LEGGED, AND STOLEN OF HIS ANTENAS!Crying Moe called "The Purple Catipillar Police Force Team Agua". They specialize in this types of cases. After numerous interaggations, both Moe and Dirkott were inocent, but who was the murder? After The Purple Catipillar Police Force Team Agua searched the dorm they found a note that said in indigo highlighter form, "First your Catipillar then YOU TUBA SITTER!!!" Moe felt insulted that they forgot PURPLE, PURPLE, COM'ON HE FORGOT PURPLE. NO catipillar should be in the same room as a PURPLE CATIPILLAR, THIER BIGGER, BETTER,FASTER, MORE FEMINE!!! SO MOE WANTED REVENGE ON THE MISSPELLER, he can murder his Purple Catipillar but not forget PURPLE!!!!! HE knew only one person with such a hate against Purple CAtipillars, Marty Samson president of the PCH( Purple CAtipillar Hatez) he wanted revenge , but how? Moe decided hijack his flight back to America and toss him into the Atlantic. That day he did everything succesful with his accomplise Dirkott, except flying the plane, they crashed within the first mile. After being banned from England The two men went seprate ways, Dirkott to "THE Brazil Bonggers", and Moe to" The Penn State Nittany Lions, a Crappy Teams and Bands at everything, but a DIV 1 this where he career kicked off, but the stench their was too strong so he went to The Cleveland Crazies, a rowdy band. He loved the school, but he still seeked revenge.......BADLY!!!

Based on the true stories of Moe Smith, 1984 marching band hall of fame inductee.

Stay tuned for more of Moe's adventures with the Cleveland Crazies

If you happen to know any of Moe's adventures please feel free to share them with us.

© Copyright 2008 kittykat (meow5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414831-Our-First-Practice-Story-4