*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414910-Shippos-Ultimate-Revenge
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #1414910
It's Shippo's revenge against InuYasha!
Today was the one day when Kagome had to go back to her time, Miroku wanted to visit his master and friend, and Sango wanted to visit her village to fix her Hiraikotsu, and Inuyasha and Shippo were left alone. Inuyasha and Shippo started to wait in the forest but waiting was boring to Shippo so he asked Inuyasha if he would want to play a game with him. Inuyasha sneered at him and said, "Yeah, I got a game we can play!" That's when Inuyasha sat down on the little fox and punched Shippo on the head. Shippo cried for Kagome but Kagome wasn't around, which left Inuyasha the freedom to torment Shippo.

That's when a strange cloud hovered toward the two of them whispering, "I can help you!" The cloud was only 2 feet from above the ground and was hovering toward Shippo. As it entered his mouth, Shippo began to feel weird and then started to expand. First he grew almost fifteen more feet, then his arms, legs and mid-section got a little chubbier. Shippo had turned into a huge giant and Inuyasha began cowering in fear. Shippo snickered at Inuyasha, "Hey Inuyasha, I got a game we can play!"

Shippo grabbed Inuyasha with his humongous paw and lifted Inuyasha up to his fat face. "Listen to me, Shippo," Inuyasha threatened, "if you don't let me down..."

"I don't think you're in any position to demand anything, Inuyasha," Shippo replied, "but don't worry, I'll let you down." Shippo then lifted Inuyasha high into the air and slammed him down onto the hard floor. Shippo then started to stomp on Inuyasha about twenty-five times, taunting hims and laughing, "What's wrong, Inuyasha? I thought you were tougher than this! Come on, do something Inuyasha! Fight back, Inuyasha! Try and stop me, Inuyasha!"

Shippo finally stopped and Inuyasha began to crawl out, muttering, "You bastard, I'm going to kill you!" Inuyasha took out his sword and screamed Shippo's name ready to fight but when Inuyasha turned around, Shippo's giant forepaw kicked Inuyasha straight through five trees and planted him onto a giant boulder. Shippo saw that the sword was knocked out of Inuyasha's hands and was in front of him, so Shippo took the sword and chucked it into a tree almost a mile into the forest.

When Inuyasha woke up from the blow, Shippo's butt was standing right in front of him. Shippo laughed, "Well, Inuyasha, I hope your sensitive nose doesn't burn off." And that's when Shippo pushed his butt into Inuyasha's small body and let out a flurry of flatulence for about two minutes. The last one lasted for almost fifteen seconds. When Inuyasha was released from Shippo's backside, he fell onto the ground, face-up in front of Shippo's gigantic forepaws.

Shippo was ready for his finale. He jumped up high into the sky and faced his rear downward, targeting the wounded Inuyasha. Inuyasha began to wake up and, unluckily, as soon as he looked up, he could see the dark-blue pants of the giant fox demons quickly coming toward him. A loud boom could be heard in the distance as Shippo finally landed on top of Inuyasha's body. All that was left was Inuyasha's head buried underneath Shippo's massive pants. He muffled through the pain and the pants, "Shippo! Get off of me, right now!"

Shippo started to shift his weight to the left and right, rubbing his butt on top of Inuyasha, "Okay, I'll get off... in about five minutes." And, sure enough, Shippo stood up off of Inuyasha after five minutes of torture and Inuyasha began to climb out of the giant crater imprint of Shippo's rear. Inuyasha told Shippo, "Heh, I would probably be dead if I didn't have the rejuvenation ability, but I think you sat on me too long, Shippo because I'm all charged up and ready to kick your ass!"

Shippo laughed, "And how are you going to do that without a sword?" Inuyasha jumped up into the air and screamed, "Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer!" but Shippo countered with his ‘Divide' maneuver and transformed into many Shippo illusions. But, for some reason, the illusion was hit, but wasn't the real Shippo. Shippo thought to himself, "Wait, I'm not able to make clones, am I?" The cloud that went inside of Shippo whispered, "I told you I was going to help you!" The real Shippo looked dazed for a second and then snickered.

"Okay, Inuyasha, I know you can barely handle one of me, so how about ten of me?" Inuyasha began to panic, but then he acted smug and yelled, "Yeah, it's going to take twenty of you to defeat me!"

"Oh, is it?" Shippo chuckled and soon enough, ten more clones appeared. Inuyasha looked scared and started to panic, for real. One Shippo behind him threw a punch toward Inuyasha, but Inuyasha dodged that one. Unfortunately, the one behind him was too quick to dodge and Inuyasha took the full blunt of a foot sized fist into the jaw. Another Shippo countered with a kick in the back, while another fell from the sky with a quick stomp in the gut. When that Shippo jumped off, another kicked Inuyasha's side while another belly bumped Inuyasha toward another Shippo who farted Inuyasha toward another Shippo who swatted him down to the ground. One of the Shippo's walked nonchalantly over Inuyasha's back and swept him into the air where another Shippo was waiting to elbow him in the gut toward another Shippo laying on the ground where Inuyasha bounced off of the giant Shippo's clone's love handles and that clone flicked him toward another Shippo who clapped Inuyasha into his hands.

This Shippo began to rub his hands together crushing Inuyasha into a bad Indian burn-style submission, then the Shippo lifted Inuyasha up to his bulbous face and burped Inuyasha toward another Shippo who caught Inuyasha in his armpit. He proceeded to grab Inuyasha's body and rub Inuyasha up and down his armpit, and after about thirty seconds this Shippo tossed Inuyasha toward another Shippo whose foot was out in front of the flying Inuyasha. Then the Shippo pushed Inuyasha off into another Shippo's butt and this Shippo closed his butt cheeks and let out two farts, rubbed his butt cheeks together, farted three more times and let Inuyasha fall, head-first, into the ear of another Shippo who cleaned his ears with Inuyasha's face. When Inuyasha was let out, he was smacked toward another Shippo who kicked him Inuyasha in the gut before Inuyasha could land in front of this Shippo who swiftly kicked him toward another Shippo who chopped Inuyasha toward another Shippo who caught Inuyasha and tossed him in the air like a ragdoll about fifteen times.

And this Shippo tossed him to the last and real Shippo who grabbed Inuyasha's arms  and placed his forepaw on Inuyasha's back, beginning to pull Inuyasha's arms. Inuyasha screamed in pain and it was driving Shippo insane, who forced Inuyasha toward the ground with his forepaw still on Inuyasha's back. Shippo laughed as all the clones began to vanish, "Well, Inuyasha, this was a fun game, but I believe it's time that I ended this." Shippo's forepaw which was already on top of Inuyasha's back was joined by Shippo's other forepaw, and Shippo pushed off of Inuyasha's back and fell on top of Inuyasha, belly first. Shippo whispers to the cloud, "I think it's over, now, you can go and thank you!" The cloud floated out of Shippo's mouth and whispered back, "You're welcome! I'll be here, anytime, to help!"

Shippo began to shrink back to his normal size and was still on top of the crushed, beaten, bruised, and battered Inuyasha. After almost five days to recover, Inuyasha finally woke up and shook his head to see Shippo standing right in front of him, tall and proud (but not literally). Inuyasha jumped at the sight of Shippo, but when he realized that Shippo was back to his normal size, Inuyasha growled, "Shippo, I'm going to kill you!" As Inuyasha pulled back his sleeve ready to bop Shippo in the head, a female voice behind him yelled out, "SIT!" and sent Inuyasha falling to the ground.

Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara were seen in the distance looking at Inuyasha and Shippo. Shippo ran toward Kagome and screamed, "KAGOME!" Shippo leapt into Kagome's arms as Kagome exclaimed, "I have no idea what you were doing while we were gone, Inuyasha, but I'm pretty sure it was no good."

"Same old, Inuyasha, picking on Shippo as we're gone," Sango expressed.

"Yeah, you'd think he'd learn to keep matters to himself," Miroku added.

"Don't talk, monk! Let's not get into your problems."

"Come on, Inuyasha, let's go!" Kagome called out as she walked off with Shippo, smiling the biggest he ever has, in her arms. "I wonder when the next time they leave is," Shippo pondered to himself.
© Copyright 2008 mcguiretwin (mcguiretwin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414910-Shippos-Ultimate-Revenge