*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415166-Shrunken
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1415166
I am visiting my best friend Julies house but am somehow shrunk!
Ok this is my first story so be fair!

I was walking on my way to my friend Julies house, she was a good friend of mine she had violet short hair big blue eyes and she constantly wore a blue mini skirt this ussualy caught my eye, she always teased me about that! I didn't find her that atractive she was just a friend to me (though I was unsure of what I was to her!) but besides I already had a girlfriend she was practicly the hottest girl round the block! But ill get to her later! Anyway I arived at Julies house, I knoked the door about 5 seconds later Julie ansered the door. "Hey I was begining to think you wern't gonna show" she said with a smile on her face "well come in then if your coming"
I smiled "its great to see you too!" I replied. "likewise" she said "im gonna go get a drink so you can wait in my room if you like" "ok then!" i replied and walked to her room. Jullies room was the typical girly girls room. It had pink wallpaper, posters of boy bands and pink fluffy cushions. So I sat down on her bed (which was also pink!) she seemed to be taking a long time getting a drink! I didn't get much sleep the previous night so I was feeling a little droopey. I had had a dream that was something about some whitch and shrinking or something I dunno she did some charm about it in the dream and I woke up and then couldnt get back to sleep. But now I was feeling tired my eyes were heavy before I new it I passed out!
When I awoke I wondered how long I had been out I looked at my watch and it had only been about 5 minutes. But then I noticed something, I was standing on a huge fluffy pink field, i thought for a minute until I realised I had shrunk! But before I could think of something I saw something else, a giant sized Jullie standing in the door-way!

To be continued!
© Copyright 2008 TinyGuy01 (kiaoken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415166-Shrunken