*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415629-My-Heart-Bleeds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1415629
Saying Good-Bye
Alone
                He smiled softly as his eyes slowly made their way over her body, taking in the silk and flesh that was her. Silently he walked to where she stood by the open French doors.
         Once he stood only inches away he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her body into his own.
         She smiled and let her head roll back to rest on his strong shoulder, her eyes closed and her lips trying to hold back the smile his touch always brought.
         He brushed her lips ever so gently with his own as he nimbly took up a cube of ice in his long, slender hands. After the slightest beat of his heart he placed it at the base of her neck and slowly, ever so tantalizingly slow, ran it along her collar bone then up her neck and along her jaw line. Her moan of pleasure sent shivers to match the one that made her body tremble shoot through his own, causing him to tighten his hold around her slender waist. His lips found hers again, meeting and holding them in an effort to hold his resolve and silence the moan in her that was calling to the ‘monster' inside him.
         "I love you... I will always love you as you will always love me..." He whispered, his lips to her ear, then he was gone as if he had never stood there with her in his arms at all. The only thing that remained was a fading whisper. "I should have never let you go so easily... I should have fought for you, I'm sorry. I never wanted you to get hurt..."
         Tears welled in her eyes as she was left alone again, never allowed to see the two men she loved most by order of the gods. She fell to her knees, holding back the urge to fling herself over the rail of her Paris balcony or hunt down a knife as sobs raked her body. The only thing running through her mind was one word.
Alone.


______________________________________________________________________________
Last Dance

She smiled softly at the man in front of her, Riley Raphael; Spartan, kind and good, her father...her best friend. He smiled back ever so softly; they both knew what this was. Even with the voice in the back of her head whispering "This is just like the last time... he'll came back", tears still formed in her green eyes fore she knew.

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance...? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight?" She sang softly, her voice catching as it shook. He nodded and took her hands in his, closing his fingers around hers lightly as her tears finely started to slip from her eyes.

He laid her hands on his own shoulders and began moving with her, slipping his feet under hers as if she where only five years old. This made her smile under the tears that fell harder, resting her head on his shoulder while moving freely with him and his will. he moved his hands slowly from hers to her back, moving side to side, slowly, lightly.
She continued to cry silently, both her hands linked tightly behind his neck as he brought his hand up to touch the back of her head lightly, resting his chin on top of it as tears slip too from his eyes.

"I love you daddy..." She whispered with a slow shaking breath, wanting to tell him not to go instead.

"I love you too Constance... I will always be watching..." he says back and received a kiss on the cheek from his daughter before she rests her head back on his shoulder.
Everything's gonna be alright... Rock-A-Bye... Rock-A-Bye... Rock-A-Bye..." he sang softly, running his hands up and down her back soothingly. Constance let out another long breath and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him tight and not wanting to let him go.

He began to slow down then, rocking simply. "Constance... It's time..." he says simply, lightly with a heavy voice. She cried harder, he had no need for clarifying.

He stopped then and stepped back, wiping tears away with his thumb before kissing her forehead. "I'm never gone..." She wrapped her arms around her chest tightly and he hugged her. "I have to go... I will keep my promise..."

"I know you will..." tears were staining her cheeks, running rivers down her face as he stepped back and away again.

"I am leaving something for you... Liam will give it to you when the time is right..." He whispered, "Trust Kyrian." She smiled sadly and mouthed ‘I will'.

"Good night sweet Constance..." And he was gone.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
Forever in His Arms

                He stood there, looking out at the rain as it fell from the heavens down to the earth streaming as blurring the trees on the other side of the cool glass. His emerald shirt, miss buttoned and un-tucked, pasted to his skin because of the rain that he had walked through.
         "William..." I whispered, but he doesn't stir. I knew he wouldn't and as I move closer in the dim light I can see his shoulders quake ever so slightly as if a chill was running its way through his spine.
         "Angel..." I try again, touching his shoulder. He does not feel it but the shaking stops. From where I stand I see his tears and my reserve breaks. I am sent flying back to my hospital bed.
         His tears startled me, though hidden by the rain dripping from his beautiful copper locks, his emotions were plain. He was hurting, grieving for the lost time. Time we will never get back because as I lay here it takes all I can to not slip away. I need to wait for him, to say good-bye to him.
         I think of his tears and my reserve slips again, sending me now into sleep, a welcome retreat. He's there once again, looking on me with solemn, green eyes.
         "I can't hold any longer." I whispered as my own tears wet my cheeks. I know this is the last time I will see him alive. For, even in my sleep I can speak to him and know where ever he is he will know.
         He looks at me, smiling a sad smile. "You've fought well stoir..." he whispers, fore this time I allow him to knowledge of my presence. "I love you..." he adds and kisses my lips softly, lingering with his hand on the back of my neck and his lips to mine for a moment.
         Tears are blurring my vision now and I know I only have moments till death would finely have me. "I love you my sweet wolf..." I whisper and stop fighting. Death has finely found me and I go to him easily now, this time. He takes my to Heaven's Gates and waiting for me beyond them is my sweet William.
         We share a sad smile and he whispers to me, "I always told you I wouldn't let you show up before me..."
         And I walked to him, ready to spend forever in his arms.
© Copyright 2008 Constance_Amber_Heale_Donovan (constance_ahd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415629-My-Heart-Bleeds