*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415981-Star-Fox-Interview-by-Christine-Skye
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1415981
A short, humorous interview between Christine Skye and Fox, Slippy, Krystal, and Panther.
Cristy Skye: Hello. This is Christine Skye and I'm conducting an interview with the leader of the Star Fox team, Fox McCloud! Say hello Fox!
Fox McCloud: Umm, hi... Why am I doing this again?
Cristy: Because, we're paying you good money!
Fox: Oh yeah, that's it... *starts counting the hundreds in his hand*
Cristy: *sighs* Anyways, we're all aware that you have broken up with Krystal lately.
Fox: *had been drinking a glass of water but spits it out all over Cristy* WHAT?!?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!
Cristy: *pulls out a towel and wipes her face off* Maybe that mediocre game, Star Fox Command... And plus, I talked to Krystal a couple of days ago. *points at the scar on her cheek* Never tell her she doesn't look good in purple...
Fox: Ouch, I would know how you feel. In fact, I wasn't the one who broke up with her; she broke up with me. Said I didn't show enough emotion when we would kiss...
Cristy: Well, it makes sense... You have less emotion than Ben Stein...
Fox: I do not! *he says in a monotone voice*
Cristy: See? Monotone voice; unemotionality. They run hand in hand...
*Fox runs off the stage crying.*
Cristy: Well, there's a reason we decided to call in Slippy for back up.
Slippy Toad: *gets pushed out of a closet in the back of the stage and pushed up to the front of the stage* Hey! What did I do?
Cristy: It's what you didn't do...
Slippy: ???
Cristy: *clears her throat* Anyways, we have you here to talk about your new book. *holds up a copy of Slippy's new book There and Back Again: A Plastic Surgery Tale by Slippy Toad*
Slippy: WHAT?! How did you get that?! I don't have it out in stores yet!
Cristy: Yes, we know. We had Fox get this copy from your Arwing...
Slippy: Well, fine... It will be available on Amazon tomorrow...
Cristy: There we go... *pats Slippy's back* Now anyway, tell us about your new book. It has a very... interesting subject matter, involving... *censoring noises are heard, blocking out Cristy's voice*
Slippy: Please, don't go into detail... That's what the book's for. And yes, I had plastic surgery changing my voice and... *censoring noises are heard* ...from... *more censoring noises are heard as this is a G-Rated talk show* ...to... *censoring noises are heard again, as the rating people are considering changing it to a M-Rated show to bypass the censors* and then it was changed back again.
Cristy: So, what gender are you really?...
Slippy: *leans over and whispers in her ear*
Cristy: WHAT?! *runs off the stage, looking for a bathroom*
Hawk Nevarine: *runs up onto the stage in front of the camera* COMMERCIAL BREAK!
*There is a short commercial break for the show's sponsors: Cornerian Pub and Grill, Titania Beach Accessories, and Andross' Evil Megalomaniacs Anonymous*
Cristy Skye: Hello! Welcome back! We are now here with Krystal... Krystal... *looks carefully at her paper* There's a smudge on her last name... Anyways, how are you Krystal?
Krystal (Smudge): Well, I'm doing much better now that I'm away from that idiotic Fox...
Cristy: Oh come on, he can't be that bad...
*camera cuts to a scene in the back stage area*
Fox: *is standing on a table with his shirt off singing* PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC, WHITE BOY!
Cristy: On second thought...
Krystal: *rolls her eyes* You should see him with Clay Aiken.
Cristy: ... Anyway, we've heard that you have been dating Panther now, is this true?
Krystal: Yes, it is true. Come here my little Panther-Poo!
*Panther runs out onto the stage and Krystal stands up and jumps into his arms*
Cristy: Oh brother...
Panther Caruso: Hello, my darling Krystal. My azure ocean wave, my beloved baby pie, my...
*Fox runs out onto the stage jumping on Panther*
Fox: She's mine I tell you! Mine! *he says as he punches Panther again and again*
Panther: No! Not my beautiful face! *he says, trying to dodge Fox's punches, but failing badly*
Krystal: No! Not my Panther-Poo's beautiful face! *she says, trying to hurt Fox, but failing badly*
Cristy: *sighs* I give up... *throws down her microphone on the stage and walks off*
Fox: *notices that Cristy has walked off and stands up in the middle of the stage and starts singing* Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...
*Panther and Krystal walk up to him, putting their arms behind his back, standing to his sides, breaking out into chorus with him* WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!
*Slippy and Peppy randomly walk out and start singing with them*
Mark Hamill: *walks on stage* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *walks over to the rest of them and starts singing with them*
The End, or is it?
© Copyright 2008 Bartholomew Lewis (save_the_lost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415981-Star-Fox-Interview-by-Christine-Skye