*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416486-U-really-are
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sketch
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1416486
A flo' i wrote for a friend, who needed to hear somethings
Okay so you say, your not strong huh?/ well i think your wrong/ sit back and really listen to this song/ really try to understand what is goin' on/ the strength within, that you posses/ its yours, put your own pain to rest/ yes it will put your spirit to the test/ be more then what you think you are/ only you control where you go and how far/ yea we all fall and the proof is in the scars/ could be worse, we could be all livin' behind bars/ the distance may seem great, but it's still closer then mars/ we get to wrapped up in our own defeats, and self doubt/ gotta rise above, your worth much more then what you think about/ options and regrets, you should always have the first never the second/ don't dwell on the past/ cuz your passin' up your present/ nobody knows why we were sent to earth/ nobody asked, we were jus givin' birth/ never forget your self worth/ cuz it's all we got, and yea livin' can hurt/ can also be better then any feelin' you've ever imagined/ cuz in this life anything can happen.
© Copyright 2008 Sketch (sketchin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416486-U-really-are