*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416996-Back-Yard-Surprize
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1416996
A young childs discovery in her back yard. (This is just a piece)
As the morning sun beamed through the window shade, the soft sounds of chirping birds woke Roslyn.

Roslyn unhurriedly dressed and made her way to the breakfast table. Sitting at the table, her mother filled Roslyn' cereal bowl with milk.

"Roslyn" her mother softly said.

As Roslyn looked at her mother, with a milk mustache from drinking some of her milk out of the bowl.

"How would you like to help mommy with planting some flowers today in the yard?" said her mother.

Roslyn still looking up, nodded her head gleefully.

Finishing up her cereal, Roslyn stepped down off the big chair to wash her hands and slip on her shoes.

Roslyn quickly ran outside and gathered her gardening tools, which consisted of a toy shovel and bucket. As she found her things that laid tossed on the lawn, she noticed a small hole in the grass near he side of the house.


Roslyn curious, walked closer to the hole. As she came closer to the hidden place in the grass, her eyes widen big as golden walnuts, still in its shell. Excited she knelt down and looked carefully in the hole and to her amazement she seen tiny bunnies ....
© Copyright 2008 B.A.Dix'on (jazzae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416996-Back-Yard-Surprize