*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417044-Why-I-Love-You
Rated: E · Essay · Romance/Love · #1417044
the reasons previously unexplainable.
Lately you have asked, along with everyone else, what it is that I see in you. Why exactly I love you.
I have never really questioned myself with these kind of questions, knowing that I never have the answer. I have always seen myself as someone not knowing her own reasons.
But just for you to understand, I have thought it over. It was something hard to explain, something hard to describe. But I am now able to list down exactly why I love you, because you need to know. You're worth my love and you need to understand it.

I love you, because you are able to make me smile and laugh. You seem to brighten up my days just by existing. And this is not some corny line, it is what is true. When I see your face. When I hear your melodious voice. When I hear your name. What I feel cannot be described, but I seem to feel much better when you just plainly exist. As if there's a sanctuary for me that will always be there. You are exactly how you should be.

I love you, because you are unpredictable. You are like a set of rainbow crayons, being a color each day of the week. I can never guess how blue and emotional you can be today. How green and complex you can be today. How yellow and lovely you can be today. How purple and dazzling you can seem today. You are just unpredictable, and it just makes me love you more and more each day. You are exactly who I want you to be.

I love you, because of how I am around you. You are the color that calms me. You are the words that move me. You are the existence that gets me out of bed each day. You are the thoughts that send me to peace. You are the book that I can only read. You are the song that sings me to sleep each night. I am whoever you want me to be.

I love you, because of what I see in you. I see all the love you can love each day, wishing to have that luck. I see all the people you can be, supporting you in anything you want to do. I see all the words you can express, wishing to hear them all one day. I see all the beauty in you, awed and moved by it all. I see everything you want me to see.

Lastly, I love you, because I trust you. I trust all and everything you say and want me to believe. I don't need evidence. I don't need proof. I trust you. And I feel that the best proof of love, is indeed trust. I trust you with everything you tell me and hate myself immediately when I ever doubt you. I love you whatever way you want me to.

I have never said a truer sentence than
I love you.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
© Copyright 2008 beautifulstranger (myferriswheel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417044-Why-I-Love-You