*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417359-The-shoe-shop
by morphu
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1417359
Oh, the pleasure of fitting shoes...
The story is set in London in the year 1925, a period which in my opinion saw women wearing the sexiest clothes and underwear they have ever worn.....

Milly loved her job in Maison Shoes, one of the leading shoe shops in this exclusive part of town. She enjoyed handling shoes she herself would never be able to afford as well as chatting with some of the nicer customers. She was a pretty young girl, with short brown hair and dark eyes. Of slightly less than average height, Milly had a slender figure with a good bust.

She was doing some work in the stockroom when she heard the bell at the shop door tinkle. Stepping into the shop she saw an elegantly dressed lady looking at the displays. The woman was probably in her 40's with thick and very dark curls above a lovely face. She was dressed entirely in black, from the small cloche hat to the smart high heeled shoes. The dress was lovely, quite tightly fitting in the bodice to show off her ample bust and swirling wide as it fell from her shapely hips. She wore sheer black nylon stockings. Her bright red lipstick was in startling contrast to her hair and black clothes.

After the usual small talk she said she'd like to try on a particular shoe, so Milly went to the stockroom to find the right size. When she came back the woman was already seated and had taken her shoes off. Pulling up her small fitting stool Milly sat at the woman's feet.

As Milly lifted one foot to slip the new shoe on, the woman pulled the hem of her dress up so it sat just above the knee, giving the young shop girl a glimpse of the black stocking tops. When the shoe was on the woman crossed that leg over the other knee in order to see it closer, this time showing Milly a smooth expanse of creamy thigh. At the same time the dress slid further back.

Milly started to feel a little excited at the tantalising glimpses towards the womans secret places. She felt the first slight dampness in her pussy. When the woman lowered her leg she let her knees move apart. Her dress was now at mid thigh and Milly was able to see straight up past the stocking tops and those luscious thighs. The woman was wearing loose legged black lace french knickers. Even as Milly tried not to be too obvious in her staring, the woman slid her hips forward a little in the chair and spread her legs further apart.

Milly was really wet by now, and the scents of perfume and sexual arousal from the woman was deeply erotic. Because the woman was now so obviously flaunting herself Milly gave up pretending not to look and openly stared. She looked up and the woman smiled, running a pink tongue slowly across her lips.

'Lock the door, child,' she said, her voice throaty with her need. Milly did so. When she returned the woman was spread wide with her fingers slowly stroking herself. She had pulled the leg of her black lace knickers to one side and the very aroused young girl saw that the woman had a smoothly shaved mons, with her wet cunt lips bright carmine against her ivory thighs............

To be continued

Should Milly finger her, fist her or tongue fuck the older woman ???

You suggest, I'll write.

 
© Copyright 2008 morphu (morphu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417359-The-shoe-shop