*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417913-Live-Laugh-and-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #1417913
How love should be perceived.
I am a young writer, most of you who will read this, will see this in my writing. this being my first essay on this sight, I thought i would write on something that i am very opinionated on, Love. I believe that love is for the older and wiser of people, because to love someone you have to be selfless and caring, and most of us are not ready to be such a person. to go more in depth on the subject, i will start with a quote, "Love is not a feeling but an ability" a young man from "Dan in real Life" said that.
    That young man is wiser than he knows. To love someone you have to have the ability to be selfless and giving, and being human, that is difficult for us to do. Most people take love for granted, they don't work on there relationship to keep it alive, they believe that  if your partner is your true love, it will just happen. Well those people are naive, a relationship is like a machine, you have to constantly add things to it to keep it running smoothly. As much as i like the thought of LOVE i know that only a fourth of us really find love and are with that person for the remanding time in our life. In Oregon, the divorce rates has sky rocketed to an astounding 65%, if that doesn't make you want to wait to get married then i don't know what would. Does love really exist? or is the thought of love implanted in our head by the a marketing scandle to make money?Who really knows, hopefully someone out there could turn my view around and show me the light. That love is real and someday i will find my prince charming, but until then i am still an atheist to Love.

                                AmandaMae

© Copyright 2008 AmandaMae (mae_zing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417913-Live-Laugh-and-Love