*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417958-A-Stalkers-Revenge
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1417958
One girls Struggle with a deise
Christine was a very beautiful, sweet, normal girl on the outside. She had a mother, a little brother, friends, and a boyfriend. Her dad was murdered when she was seven, but other then that she lead a pretty normal adolescence. She was a junior at Port Huron High School and captain of the girl's varsity basketball team.
On the inside though it was a different story. She was torn up and confused. She had a deep dark secret. Christine was a paranoid suicidal schizophrenic "cutter," and had been since she was ten. This though was a secret no one knew. Her clothes hid the physical evidence of her suffering.
The only thing that even kept her mind off of it was "Neon". Neon was one of AOL's teen chat rooms. She was in it when ever she was at home and on line.
One day, in particular she was walking home from school, since she only
lived on 15th and Howard. Christine was the type of person that always glanced
back as she walked. That day, though, she was more paranoid then usual. She
glanced back more frequently. She heard voices and looked back every
time she heard something. Nothing ever seemed to be there, though. She jumped at ever breeze of wind or rustle of leaves
Every block she grew more nervous and seemed to walk much faster. Until...finally she got to her house. She put her back pack at the door and went to the cupboard, got a cup, and she filled it with water from the tap. She tried to drink it slowly to calm her nerves. She went to the table and found the note her
mother left her. She read it aloud.

"Dear Christine,
There is mac&cheese in the refrigerator. Heat it up for you and Ron. Make sure
you get Ron off the YMCA bus at 7:45, don't forget.(At this moment she paused
briefly and sighed.) Do all your homework before you get on that Godforsaken
computer. (She paused again here to grin and sigh in frustration.) I will be
home late. So tuck Ron in and tell him I love him. Thank you.
Love.
Mom"

"Oh my God! Why do I always have to get stuck babysitting that stupid little brat all the time?" Christine cried in a state of frustration.
Christine took her back pack to her room and threw it on her bed. She was just about to log on her computer thinking to her self, "What mama doesn't know won't hurt her." Just then, the phone rang. She sighed rolling her eyes. She got up and answered it. "Hello, any one there? (No one was answering.) Fine, call back when you decide you want to talk, bye."
She hung up and sat back down. She went to log on for a second time
and the phone rang again. "Arggg. Why God, why me? You only have people call when I try and get on the computer," she cried in a frustrated agony. She got back up and answered it.
"Hello, who is it?" She commanded.
"Who else would it be, Hun? I'm like the only one that knows your phone
number, ha," replied Joe, her boy friend since the 8th grade.
"Oh its you. Hi, did you just call here?" She asked
"Well, hi to you too. No I didn't I just got home from football practice!"
Replied Joe raising his voice in frustration.
"Sorry, didn't mean it that way. I don't feel very well.(she lied) I'm gonna have to let you go, baby, OK?" She asked in a sweet, innocent voice.
Joe then answered lowering his tone. "Yeah, ok, babe I will call you at 7:45 to check on you. I love you Hun, bye."
"Love you too see you later, bye," she said.
With out waiting for a reply, she hung up sighed. She looked at the safety pin on her night stand, wanting to use it, wanting to watch the blood as it dripped down her wrist and on to the floor. She wondered what her mother would say if she knew. What would any one say? She grinned, menacingly, and forced herself to turn away. Going back to the computer, she was able to log on this time with no interruptions. She didn't even glance at her mailbox like usual, but went straight into the Neon chat room.
As her computer was loading, she was startled suddenly when she heard
something fall. Looking around, she decided that nothing was wrong. As she was
about to go back to her chatting, her eyes fell upon the safety pin again on her
night stand, her eyes glistened sweat started to poured through her skin. This time it was harder to turn away, but she managed.
Ignoring all the other chatting, she typed, thinking aloud. "Any guy 16
or older that want to chat with a pretty little girl, instant message me, please." She thought about
what she had just written for a second, then sent it. Not paying attention to any other chat, she waited in a shallow daze for some one to reply. Finally, after about three minutes her instant message catcher had caught some one AK47REAL. She accepted it and started the conversation.

AK47REAL: Hi a/s/l
Christine: Hi 16 female Michigan. How about you?
AK47REAL: I may be too old then. 19 male Michigan.
Christine: No not too old. What part of Michigan?
AK47REAL: I live in Port Huron it's about a hour away from flint.
Christine: I know where its at I live in Port Huron too. On the south side of the
bridge. How about you?
AK47REAL: Yeah, I live on the south side too, 8th and Wall. Where do you live?
Christine: 15th and Howard that's not that far.
AK47REAL: Wow really I may be near you right now!
Christine: Really give me the address and I'll tell you how far you are!
AK47REAL: 1143 Howard its on the corner of Howard and 15th.
Christine: No that can't be possible that's my house!

As she sent that, she jumped up and shut off her computer. Leaving her
room, she went room to room checking for some one or thing. As she came to her little brother's room, she grow nervous and weak kneed it was the last room. It had to be in there. Her body soaked in sweat; she opened the door slowly, then very fast. No one there. She turned around to leave, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned swiftly around. There stood a teen, about 19, 6'4", and muscular, glaring at her. She panicked and felt like puking, but she held it in and ran to her room. She stood in the middle of her room, frozen in fear.
Suddenly, the door swung open. It was him! She suddenly realized who it was....Jeremy Meyer. He had hated her since 7th grade when she broke up with him. He stood there holding an freshly sharpened hunting knife. She was so
overwhelmed with fear, she didn't expect what happened next. Jeremy ran at her, stabbing her once in the stomach. Leaving the knife in place, he let go. She let out a cry of horror, and fell backward.
Jeremy looked at her and chuckled menacingly to him self. He got down
crouching, elbows on his knees. He glared at her. She started to speak, but he interrupted.
"No need to speak. This won't take long. You know, Christine, your a very
hard person to stalk. I mean planning it was easy, but following you, God! I had
to duck behind cars, trees, and houses every time you looked back. Then I had to call you just long enough to get in with out you hearing me. Man, I thought I was done for when I dropped your brother's baseball bat. Obviously not, well I think it is now time for me to say good bye, so good bye!" Jeremy said as he looked her up and down.
Jeremy stood back up and went over to her desk and started flipping
through her CDs. He took out her ICP "The Wraith" and put it in her CD player, playing it on repeat. He took one last look around the room and left being careful not to step in any blood.
7:45 came and you could hear a phone ringing in the back ground of "The
Wraith" and you could hear a bus stop out side. Christine lay in a pool of her own blood. Ironically, the thing that she couldn't live with out ended up being what killed her. As the sun set and the ambulance carried her away, back in her bedroom the sun hit the safety pin on her night stand and it glistened, never to be used again, or was it?
© Copyright 2008 Lena_Bena (writingbean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417958-A-Stalkers-Revenge