*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418213-Demon-Throne-pt-I
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1418213
The intro, it's about a girl who accidentally is bound to a demon in an underworld contest
The 11 o'clock morning sun shone through a set of cheap plastic blinds brightly upon the corner of a dark, on the floor, a girl, obviously sleeping.Her eyes flickered as flashes of the night before flashed through the sleeping mind of the girl. A few people dressed in similar uniforms sitting, cross legged on the flood, faint light coming from a few cheap white candles scattered around the dark room. The group, made up of about seven, four girls and three boys sat in a circle. Expressions were mixed, from bored to excited, even scared, the mixed emotion that often came with a hokey demon summoning.
In the center of the circle, a book. Old and tattered, something that looked like it came from a horror movie with writing written in a faded red, strange drawings situated around and between the writings.
"Hikari, I don't like this." One of the girls said, wringing her hands. The girl looked younger then everyone else, she had short, light brown hair and glasses. Though she was 16, she looked about 11, small of frame and meek.
"Hmmph" A tall, tanned girl, obviously Hikari emitted. She uncrossed her arms and picked up the book in the center. "Look, I didn't force you to come here Junko" she said, glancing down at the book in her hands, flipping through the pages.
One of the boys leaned over to another one of the girls and whispered something into her ear then leaned away as the girl started giggling before joining in. Hikari looked up and narrowed her eyes at the pair before going back to scanning the pages before slamming the book down of the floor.
"Here, I found it." Hikari announced proudly, smirking. The others sat up and looked in, trying to see what she had found.
"A bat from Hell." Junko said nervously.
"Are you serious?" The boy who'd been gossiping earlier said in a dreary tone. "Don't waste our time with this Hikari, first you try and summon a Lake Gremlin."
Hikari glowered at him.
"It wasn't a Lake Gremlin, it was a Lake Spirit." She snapped. "And anyways, we didn't do it at the right time... Now is the right time for a Hell bat."
Junko, along with a few of the others, along with the gossiping pair stood up.
"I have things to do Hikari, you're wasting our time." Junko snapped.
A soft frown spread across Hikari's lips as she looked at the other two left sitting.
"Fine." Hikari said softly as the four turned and walked out, Junko glancing back over her shoulder.
After the deserters had left, Hikari looked around at the two boys left Kenji and Haru, both looked a bit bored. She sighed with a disappointed tone.
"Thanks guys."
Kenji nodded lightly while Haru looked up from the comic book in his hand.
Hikari stared down at the book and started reading the words in her mind, she licked her lips and started to read.

© Copyright 2008 Whitechapel (pixelante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418213-Demon-Throne-pt-I