*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419157-Sugar-Kisses
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1419157
My forte is poetry; love poems. This is my favorite right now.
Sugar Kisses
                                      Blackrose Jackson



I'm still smiling from your words and sugar kisses - the mere thought of the matter has me missing the way you covered my body and face in them and wishing for the taste of your lips and them sugar kisses...mmm, how I savor the flavor that lingers on my tongue from them, so sweet.  My cheeks, my breast, my ears, my neck, my forehead, my hand, my lips and any part of the rest of me you want to dress with your sugar kisses is more than willing of the task of fulfilling the order of housing the pleasure that arouses me from your mouth on mine.  I can think of nothing more sweet or divine than your sugar kisses; not even the delectation of chocolate can compare to the rare and exquisite indulgence that drips from your lips like lemon drops - still not sour, bitter or tart, but sweet like icing from a cake before it is spread over it once its baked...like when you take your index finger and run it around the inside of the bowl and linger until you have just enough on your finger to put in your mouth and lick it bare and afterwards you continue to lick the corners of your mouth, hoping to find a taste still there - I do the same when reminiscing your kiss; I lick my lips to see if I have missed one in the corner, above or below my lips.  In my effort to continue to taste your sweet sugar kisses, I keep my lips prepped and ready and I hold them steady whenever you are close to me.  It's the softness and gentility of your lips that makes your kiss so sweet to me; there are times when your lips look good enough to eat to me.  And I know that the sweetness that abounds in your kiss comes from the sincerity of your sweet personality.  The kind, thoughtful, lovingly gentle you pours through in everything you do - including what you do to me when you lace my lips passionately with your sweet like candy, good enough to eat sugar kisses.  To me they are a treat - never expiring, always sweet - suitable for all holidays and every other day in between.  I know my metaphors may seem obscure or obscene, still it is the only way I can attempt to explain how I enjoy and crave the taste of your lips; its like sipping bliss through a straw so not to become overwhelmed by the fullness thereof, but only to receive just enough at a time to get the full effect of and not be overcome by the complete satisfaction that follows as you inhale and swallow what you can only understand through feeling alone because if you attempt to convey the experience through words alone you fail.  For in the process of utterance, reminiscing takes over and your mind becomes intoxicated, no longer sober enough to portray it figuratively due to the mere memory of those sugar kisses.  At least that's what happens to me.  Forgive me if my analogies have left you still unable to see and understand what I feel when I feel your lips on mine.  It's just that your kiss is so fine that it cuts through the fabric of time and causes it to stand still - at least that's how I feel when under the influence of your sugar kisses.  I drift into a world outside of reality and I find myself embracing the fallacy of my ascension to cloud nine.  Your kisses are the extreme of a natural high and I'm afraid I'm addicted and I fear to want nothing less.  I can't say that it is the best thing for me but I can say that in its own right, it is the best and I can't wait to have another taste of your sweet like candy, good enough to eat...sugar kisses. 

© Copyright 2008 Blackrose Jackson (blackrose-jack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419157-Sugar-Kisses