*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419362-Drawing-Down-the-Moon
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1419362
Dark desire meets fierce resistence...light is taken by the blackness.
I lit the tall candle with a sharp crack of a lighter.
It joined the rest of the illumination that cast upon my tall-ceiling chamber, a gothic feel. The flickering shadows danced off the dark red velvet.
The slow, pulsing music that drew the listener into a trance was the reason I did not hear her. But I felt the vibrations on the floor underneath my feet. I turned.
There she stood in the doorway, lithe body clad in a simple black dress that laced up the back.
Lillith...
My heart raced with desire.
She was all I could think about, all I could dream about.
Creamy white skin, long raven hair, spirit enough for twelve others, Lillith represented the unattainable. I had once been so close, but now I stood across the room from her, burning still with that supressed want.
The wish, no, the need to take her and bring her under my domination, totally control her was stifling.
"You said it was urgent?" her voice purred from the deep shadows.
"Yes..." I said, slowly, "It can wait no longer."
I reached out, lightning-quick, and grabbed her by the waist. I turned and threw her on the bed, leaping after her.
I pinned Lillith beneath me by her delicate wrists with one hand, while the other reached up her back and tore loose the laces there. She fought magnificently, her struggles only strengthening my desire.
I undid the button on my trousers, kicking the last of my clothing off before I ripped the black dress from Lillith's frame. Her flesh was now exposed to my hungry eyes and obvious want for her, making her thrash all the harder against my hold.
I threw the lace bra away, revealing delicious-looking breasts that I had agonizingly wanted to taste, but never could until now. I grasped her by the elbows, holding her in place while I teased her nipples with my lips and tongue.
Her sudden jerk and slight but undeniable shiver signalled to me that she felt pleasure somewhere in this. The idea drove me wild.
I entwined my left hand in her hair and pulled her head over, exposing her neck. I bit down on the soft flesh. Amidst her fiery protest, I heard a small gasp.
I slid a hand up her thigh, until it met with more lace. I hooked my fingers around it and ripped it away in a moment of passion.
Her body, sleek and fair, was finally all mine.
She had shaved her pubic hair, leaving a smooth and clear mound that tempted me into lowering myself on her, forcing her legs apart when she wouldn't give. My tongue traced from her belly button down, my hands grasping her hips. I traced the top of her mound until she arched beneath me with another wave of pleasure.
But I couldn't take it anymore.
I raised myself again.
Lillith knew her time had come and her struggles became a frenzy. I held her down and forced myself into her. Sure enough, she was wet with desire.
The ecstasy was so great, being inside of her, that I thought I would die. As I worked her, she writhed and arched with the tides of passion. This was the best I'd ever had, nothing had ever felt was nearly this satisfying.
I felt myself building to a climax when Lillith, whose rape had turned into a seduction, after all, dug her nails into the flesh of my hands.
Her moans and gasps turned into a mounting cry, but after a few moments I drowned her out when I reached my peak and released hard.
The unattainable had been conquered.
© Copyright 2008 Hero Man (jesstified at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419362-Drawing-Down-the-Moon