*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419370-Illusion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Austin
Rated: · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1419370
Another prompt off of LJ, "Illusion"
    Am I imagining things? Can this be possible? Is it even real? I keep asking these questions, examining them, dissecting them, as if they were a human body, and I was conducting an autopsy to solve a crime. I mean, I have never felt this way before, so how could I know if it was the real deal? The thoughts continue to flow effortlessly throughout my mind as I ponder the reality of my situation.

    There is no way around it, it seems. I am falling for this girl, and that is the only real answer to my questions.  The way she talks, her gentle voice escaping her lips, the way she walks, with her head up high and the swaying of her hips, and the way her eyes can penetrate my soul, looking deeper than I could have ever imagined.

    I am in love; there is no doubt about it. The way she makes me feel is so... so, well I just can't put it into words. But that's what love is right? No one is really sure what love is, after all, it is just an idea, a belief, something that people experience daily, all throughout the ages, and still there is still so many ways to interpret such an intense feeling. That's the great thing about it though; it is so different for everyone, that you can't really tell other people what you think love is, because well, it will never be the same twice.

    I guess this feeling wasn't an illusion after all; I was just merely trying to find my own definition for the love I feel towards this girl. I won't even bother trying to explain it to you, since you probably wouldn't understand. That's the beauty in it though, I think. No one can ever feel what I feel, that unique experience of my love towards this girl. In a way, I feel selfish, not being able to share how I feel about her. I guess you will have to figure out the illusion for yourself now, won't you?
© Copyright 2008 Austin (hyperteen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419370-Illusion