*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419397-A-Different-Begin
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1419397
A sad but hopeful love story <yes I know another love story>

      A cold stormy night had filled our romantic outing, with nothing but saddness. Our candles were full of nothing but water. Her strawberries were mussy, and that was the last straw of our three year relationship. Annabella was sick of all the Gods ruining everything for us. As she had said many times before it was a sign that we weren't meant to be together any longer. So Annabella walked away from me for the very last time.


      Now allow me to tell you how we got to this horriable part of our relationship, well now, non-relationship. We both were sixteen and in high school when we met. She was the best cheerleader on the team and well yeah, you guessed it, I was the reject! Hoiw's that work you ask? Let me tell you how it worked for so long.

    It was a feezing cold morning, in the month of January. I was standing at my bus stop, with no big coat. I had left it at home and locked my key in the house. I was standing there shaking in my wind breaker and long sleeve shirt, when Annabella had drove by. There was no one else at my bus stop yet because it was still kind of earlier for them. They were all still at home smoking their pot, something I had yet to experince at that time, and watching televison. Annabella stopped her car and backed up. She rolled her window down and I stared into her anazing brown eyes, with her golden brown hair falling into her face and thought about it for a moment. Then a cold chilling wind blew on me. I quickly jumped into her car.

    "Hi, I'm Annabella, my friends call me Bella, so you probably should call me that too," Annabella said to me, half way down the rode.

    "Wouldn't I have to quilafie as a friend first to call you Bella?" I questioned her.

      "I guess, so you're now my friend because I'm making you call me Bella," she replied back to me, with her beauitful sunrise of a smile..

      "If you say so. Let's see how fast you ignore me when we get to school. My name is Elisa, but every normal  person just calls me Liz," I told her.

          "I'm not normal but I'll be nice and call you Liz. I'm not going to ignore you, unless you are really weird,"

        "Honey, I'm very weird and abnormal. That's why I don't have many friends."

          "Well, Liz, you have another friend," she replied.

      I sat there a while and looked at her and then back onto the road. I sat there and thought, this girl is crazy. Does she not have a clue what group of people I am and what group of people she is. I guess this was all a fun, sick and twisted game for her.

      We arived at hell, another words called school, and I got out of the car and walked away.

        "Hey, Liz, wait up," Bella screamed from behind me.

          I stood there a minute and waited on her to catch up.

        "Yes, can I help you?" I asked her.

          "Where you going?" She asked me, looking at me with that cute smile.

        "To class, you know that place that you're suppose to be learning in," I said in a very sarcastic voice.

        "Okay, well let me walk with you," she finally said.

        "Why woud you want to do something like that?" I asked her in amazement.

        "Damn it women, are you that stupid? I think you're hot! I'm hitting on you You're  suppose to allow me or reject me. What is your choice?" Bella blurted out at me.

          "You're are offically confused. I'm a reject. You're a cheerleader. Two different sides of the food chain here. I don't see this happening. Don't get me wrong, you're hott. YOu know you are, but the problem is you're type of people ruin my  type of people's life. If you remember correctly, you beat my ass in the sixth grade. Maybe if you change groups, then we can talk," I said to her, shocking her and walking away.


            Annabella had appeared during lunch time, despite all my avoiding her, she appeared to me again. She sat down right next to me at my lunch table with all my friends there. They looked at her like she was insane and then at me like they were going to kick my ass.

            "Do you ever go away?" I questioned her.

          "Not normally. Look, I don't know what happened in the sixth grade. I don't know why you are so stuck on this group thing, but I"m intrested in you and I want you to give me a chance. Just one date,"

            "You're type treats my type like shit, so no," I answered getting up and throwing away my food.

        She followed me.

            "Come on please, give me a chance," she pleaded.

            "Sorry, Annabella, I'm not intrested," I answered like a bitch would, walking out of the cafteria.

            Annabella didn't follow me out of the cafteria. I was glad too, if she would have kept it up, I would have had to say yes to her. She was very persistent.

      Two days had passed since I heard from her. I was glad too, because that ment she took the hint. That all changed kind of fast though. During the morning annoucments I heard her. She had stole one of the mics from one of neardy kids in the office.

        "Listen, the girl from the car ride refuses to listen to me so this is the only way to get her attention. I wrote her a little poem. I just want her to hear me out" she announced for the whole school to hear.

      Your shinny blond hair shines so beauitfully in the sun light.

Your blue eyes amaze me when they try to look away from me when I know they want to stare.

Your nice frammed behind sway with the earth's motion as you walk away from me
.
Your lips sing as beauitful song behind those sharp rejects you yell.

Your cute little ears hear my every wrod no matter how hard you try to ignore me.

Now, listen ears, give me one date, if it's really bad you wont have to listen again.


    "Now please, my beauitful car rider, give me a chance. I know we are from two different groups but you're the one I want to take a chance on. Please give me that chance," Annabella got out right before the dean grabbed her and cut her off the intercom.

      The whole school appolied her. I thought after that I should give her one date, I mean after all, she was getting detention.

    After that class she was standing out my class room. I figured she would be. I didn't let her say anything I just told her when and where she had to pick me up and it better be a good fun date.

    The sun was beaming down on my face, while I laid in my lawn chair, waiting on Bella. It had warmed up a little bit so it wasn't a day for a big heavy coat. I was starting to get nervous about this date for some reason. I was very confsued on why because of that fact I didn't really like her. I only liked the fact she was willing to get into trouble to win a date with me.

        While I was in deep thought of her, she pulled up. Annabella got out of her red Mustang and walked around her car and opened the door for me. Then she stopped in her spot and looked at me.

        "What?" I asked her.

          "I don't have to meet your parents do I?" Annabella questioned me.

          "They are my aunt and uncle. It's cool, they really don't care," I responded getting in.

        She shut the door and walked around the car and got in. Annabella turned on her radio and the stupid new "Brittnay Spears" song was on :"Give Me More". I quickly reached across and changed the station. She just glanced at me, but appeared not to mind.  Right there is when I knew we had putential. If anyone can handle me messing with their radio then they actually like me and they were cool.
© Copyright 2008 amcrocker (amcrocker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419397-A-Different-Begin