*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419758-Scarlet-Diamonds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Sample · Action/Adventure · #1419758
This is a preview of story I started to write.. I didn't know if it was good. Please r+r!!
I watched as the bottle rocket went up. At least it wasn't mine. I was never very good with bottle rockets. I looked around, and I noticed Todd staring at me. Why was he staring at me? At the time, I had no idea. According to my friend, Arachnia's, ‘guy meter,' having Todd McKenzie staring at you was a very good thing. He was in tenth grade, had dark hair, he was muscular, and on all of the junior varsity teams, and already had scholarship offers. That's just physically, too. He's smart, funny kind and sensitive, and he took an abstinence pledge. So unless you're something special, you're going to have to wait. Suddenly, a bell rang in the distance. Finally, I thought, School's over. I ran to my locker, grabbed my stuff, jumped down the steps and out the door. Or, at least I would have, if Todd McKenzie hadn't been standing right behind me.
"Um... Hi."
"Hello, Laura," was the response. It was so formal.
"What are you doing at my locker?"
"I wanted to see you." A few people stopped to watch. Well, why shouldn't they? Even the preppy bitches want Todd. "Can I walk you home?"
"How will you get home?"
"I'll call my mom."
"Okay," and so we walked to my house. We didn't do anything you know. We just talked. When we got to my house,( a normal American house, white with blue shutters, brown door, etc,) however, he asked if he could come in. So, of course, I said yes. My mom was making dinner, and my dad was watching American football on our new hundred inch plasma high-def television.
"Hey, mummy? I have a friend over."
"Hullo, dear!" Now being the half-blood British person that she is, Mummy wouldn't hear of a ‘quiet hello'. No, she'd say hello in her big British voice, give them some thing to eat. It's kind of like a sports event. And that's exactly what she did to Todd.
© Copyright 2008 Krystelle Tymathie (thelastwish19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419758-Scarlet-Diamonds